Help me

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
How do I take this a step furthr

Me and this foid just send eachother tiktoks (occasionally talk(

i think shes innocent. shes 14 turning 15 soon in my grade. Please don't bombard the replies with "muh getting drilled by bbc" we both know shes not so stop laying your pipe dreams out in my threads niggers.

What should I do next?

Last edited:
via tiktoks make small talk, send stuff that will incite a discussion

after a bit small talk, just be bold and tell her you guys should hangout and chill sometime irl... then walk from there

• Love it
Reactions: cromagnon
Ask her out or if you haven’t met hang out first then try some subtle flirting later. If she finds you attractive she’ll reciprocate. Also people this young shouldn’t be on here

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and cromagnon

after a bit small talk, just be bold and tell her you guys should hangout and chill sometime irl... then walk from there
Fuck, thats giga smart. Thank you bhai

Ask her out or if you haven’t met hang out first then try some subtle flirting later. If she finds you attractive she’ll reciprocate. Also people this young shouldn’t be on here
I am extremely autistic, though. I was on /pol at 10.

• +1
Reactions: fashioncel
I don't give a fuck if you're autistic. This is the advice you should be following. Just be careful don't be too overt with your flirting until you know she likes you back otherwise you're gonna be seeing this girl for a while. Take it slow. You will probably fuck up because you are young. That's completely fine. Just go for it. Don't be too direct! Don't play all your cards too quickly (aka don't admit you like her to her face too fast - wait to get confirmation of some sort before you start to tell her you like her)

good luck.

• +1
Reactions: silencio and cromagnon

what do u think would be a good sort of tiktok to send her to strike up some sort of convo?

I don't give a fuck if you're autistic. This is the advice you should be following. Just be careful don't be too overt with your flirting until you know she likes you back otherwise you're gonna be seeing this girl for a while. Take it slow. You will probably fuck up because you are young. That's completely fine. Just go for it. Don't be too direct! Don't play all your cards too quickly (aka don't admit you like her to her face too fast - wait to get confirmation of some sort before you start to tell her you like her)

good luck.
Okay

She also liked all of my tiktoks in quick succession a day ago

I think I have a good baseline for breeding

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss