Help me 🥹

sub2incell

sub2incell

Iron
Hey everyone, can you rate my sub2 face and tell my weak points and strong points(which I don’t have) and what can i do to improve them

Attachments

• IMG_0774.jpeg
    IMG_0774.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0768.jpeg
    IMG_0768.jpeg
    218.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0769.jpeg
    IMG_0769.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0925.jpeg
    IMG_0925.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: sexy
-Unibrow
-Bloated face
-Recessed chin
-Hooked nose
-Dark spots on face

• +1
Reactions: lfm_foreeever9 and sub2incell
-Unibrow
-Bloated face
-Recessed chin
-Hooked nose
-Dark spots on face
🥹 thats not that bad ig, how can i fix it i think i have a short ramus and receded chin too( blackpill here we come)

• +1
🥹 thats not that bad ig, how can i fix it i think i have a short ramus and receded chin too( blackpill here we come)
You can get a chin implant or fillers. Losing weight should be your main focus as of now.

idk how to tell you this... LEANMAXX NOW G

Hey everyone, can you rate my sub2 face and tell my weak points and strong points(which I don’t have) and what can i do to improve them
good eye area and lips, jaw is not bad. You can improve so much bro

The profile photo isn't correctly taken, so I can't decide if actual recession is present.

As for the other problems, you can get a rhinoplasty. Other than this, I don't see what else you should do. I don't think you have major flaws.

The profile photo isn't correctly taken, so I can't decide if actual recession is present.

As for the other problems, you can get a rhinoplasty. Other than this, I don't see what else you should do. I don't think you have major flaws.
Forgot to say: The other flaws is the third eyebrow you have. You should shave it.

Believe me G, it is pretty receded and i have a small chin too. And a short ramus( i think so), the jaw is where it's bad

• +1
Believe me G, it is pretty receded and i have a small chin too. And a short ramus( i think so), the jaw is where it's bad
If it's recessed, you can consider getting implants or bimax.

just lose weight bhai your eye area looks good i wouldnt call you sub 2 either

• +1
Reactions: sub2incell
Shave the unibrown and starving to debloat. Ozempic may help you to do this. Also cycle your sodiun levels