Help me

I

Idhejhd

Iron
why do I look kinda alr when i take a mirror pic but every single one of my selfies look like absolute dogshit how can i fix it is it my phone?

Attachments

• Untitled7_20240914201324.png
    Untitled7_20240914201324.png
    538.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240914_174615.jpg
    20240914_174615.jpg
    379.4 KB · Views: 0
the last airbender ahh haircut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: armemann, Kaari, PsychoH and 3 others
Btw for anyone that's gonna say I'm balding, I'm not I just have shorter hair there and my short hair look blonde so I look like I'm balding also I'm planning on growing out my hair but I looked pretty bad with long hair too I don't think anything really suits my face shape.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: armemann and ItsOverLawg
why do I look kinda alr when i take a mirror pic but every single one of my selfies look like absolute dogshit how can i fix it is it my phone?
camera distortion i thought were past this

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Btw for anyone that's gonna say I'm balding, I'm not I just have shorter hair there and my short hair look blonde so I look like I'm balding also I'm planning on growing out my hair but I looked pretty bad with long hair too I don't think anything really suits my face shape.
i used to think that too lol
just grow out ur here and look at it in its different phases
once u select the perfect length make sure it ALWAYS stay that lenght, get it trimmed not chopped off

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
What alr means tbh.

Subhuman in both but its because of lighting and lens distortion, take pics from afar

Subhuman in both but its because of lighting and lens distortion, take pics from afar
Damn I really look that bad in the first one I tought it was alr

bald ass mf
no not cus your blonde but cus your balding

you have great eyes and should grow your hair out because your skull shape is just kind of funky, your hairline is high and it's not doing you any favors.

the cheeks are baby fat because you're young you'll lose them with age most likely.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Kaari and Idhejhd
you have great eyes and should grow your hair out because your skull shape is just kind of funky, your hairline is high and it's not doing you any favors.

the cheeks are baby fat because you're young you'll lose them with age most likely.
Thanks your the only one not straight up hating

Thanks your the only one not straight up hating
whoever told you to get a buzz is trying to make you look ugly on purpose, it does not fit your face at all.

get a french crop once it's longer and grow it out from there, it should hide your forehead.

your philtrum is long but fixing that isn't all that expensive, it's only like 1.5k, consider that when you're older it should fix your ratio.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Idhejhd
whoever told you to get a buzz is trying to make you look ugly on purpose, it does not fit your face at all.

get a french crop once it's longer and grow it out from there, it should hide your forehead.

your philtrum is long but fixing that isn't all that expensive, it's only like 1.5k, consider that when you're older it should fix your ratio.
Tons of people did don't understand why random people want to make me look horrible

Tons of people did don't understand why random people want to make me look horrible
no one has the kind of bone development required to pull off a buzz in their teens.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Shkreliii
no one has the kind of bone development required to pull off a buzz in their teens.
Yea shouldve tought of that sooner I might try the French crop

Also do you think I'm mtn or ltn for my age?(13)

that haircut is fuckiinngg horrrriibblleeeee....

You have narrow skull,

get curly hair with wide sides and wide back.

NEVER BUZZCUT AGAIN.

this but wider.

• +1
Reactions: Idhejhd
hes never going to either...
his upper skull is pill shaped, he needs a wide haircut

Also do you think I'm mtn or ltn for my age?(13)
think you need to hit the log out button and go play with your friends.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and YungTrappa

french crop would just make his skull look taller, he needs hair on the sides, no skin face.
as wide as possible, it will look naturally grown and nice

• +1
Reactions: Idhejhd
french crop would just make his skull look taller, he needs hair on the sides, no skin face.
as wide as possible, it will look naturally grown and nice
french crop is just temporally to hide his forehead while the rest grows out, it's one of the quickest haircuts you can take once you grow it out.

You need upper lip,

maybe mse in the future.
but fix your haircut fucking asap,
legit your number 1 priority.

french crop is just temporally to hide his forehead while the rest grows out, it's one of the quickest haircuts you can take once you grow it out.
it would still cut his sides, just making him have to wait longer, he needs width.
i have same pill skull shape, you need widht no matter what, or else its gonna look fucked.

you can still hide 4 head.

it would still cut his sides, just making him have to wait longer, he needs width.
i have same pill skull shape, you need widht no matter what, or else its gonna look fucked.

you can still hide 4 head.
growing your hair from scratch after a buzz makes it look really weird for a while so unless he wears a hat for a while a crop would be the safest.

growing your hair from scratch after a buzz makes it look really weird for a while so unless he wears a hat for a while a crop would be the safest.
I have a small ass head hats and caps make me look genuinely goofy

think you need to hit the log out button and go play with your friends.
I have no friends and please tell me i can't make a opinion myself some people say I look like shit and some guy on reddit said I have insane potential

But you're essentially telling him to buzz his sides anyways.

just get it fixed from bogdan for 20 bucks

But you're essentially telling him to buzz his sides anyways.

just get it fixed from bogdan for 20 bucks
He isnt answering so ima ask you do you think I'm ltn or mtn for my age?

He isnt answering so ima ask you do you think I'm ltn or mtn for my age?
i think your face depends fully on height,
i would put you at normie for being a young guy.

But judging you live in nord your coloring almost automatically gets bounced .2 points.

Just focus on widening your face, that includes jaw.

how old are you, and how much money do you have, how tall are you

i think your face depends fully on height,
i would put you at normie for being a young guy.

But judging you live in nord your coloring almost automatically gets bounced .2 points.

Just focus on widening your face, that includes jaw.

how old are you, and how much money do you have, how tall are you
I'm 13 years old I don't have money at the moment but if I save up I can have a lot for my age and if I wait for Christmas I get about 200-300€ I'm about 165-166 cm/5'5 I'm taller then most people my age atleast in my school