Help my head is gigantic

TheSloth

TheSloth

Iron
What do I do about this? It's disproportionately large. My actual features aren't bad, I have a good jawline, broad shoulders, etc, but the head itself is way too big. I can only wear the biggest hats, my mom had to have a c-section cause of my massive head, and I'm not even tall enough (5'10" in the morning with perfect posture) for it to make sense so it looks disproportionate.

When I was fatter it wasn't really noticeable, but now that I'm losing weight my features are becoming more defined and attractive, but I'm turning more and more into a lollipop. I'm thinking of muscle maxing to balance it, but I worry I'll look like a stocky bloated dwarf

• So Sad
Reactions: Deprived
Oh what a ‘problem’ to have

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mazzi, Bitchwhipper2, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
Get big so your head size match your body size

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Sir Galachad
Haroon? Is that you?

airhead syndrome is rare, fortunately there is a simple cure. just get someone to pump air out of your head. not too much or you will have a pea head. pea head syndrome is harder to fix. good luck brother

this is why gymrats always have huge skulls, and they look pretty proportianal.

Pics or fake

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Not a problem unless your skull looks like this.

Humblebrag kys

Humblebrag kys
What's good about having a big head? It makes you look shorter than you actually are. I've seen guys like 2 inches shorter than me that look taller than me because of smaller head proportions. Big head is only good if you're 6'1"+

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: redtiger123 and Bitchwhipper2
Build muscle so your body will be more proportional. If your head is noticeably it's worth it. Wear lifts if you think ur short

How about u tell ur skull circumfance before claiming something