HELP NEEDED!!! Minoxidil or microblading for my uncanny eyebrows!?!?!?

ducktruck

ducktruck

Iron
HOLY FUCKING SHIT I HAD AN EYEBROW TRANSPLANT AND THEY'RE UNCANNY...

Although my eyebrow shape is arguably decent, there is simply not enough volume to fill it in, it just looks so weird LOL.

You can see the lower part of my eyebrow is darker than the rest, that's because it's my original eyebrow and it has normal volume.

I've been using Regaine minoxidil every morning and night for almost 2 months now but I don't think it gave much result...

WHAT SHOULD I DO!? Should I just have it all microbladed!?

Give me your honest thoughts, jokes are welcome but try to give actual advice!

Attachments

• IMG_6393.jpg
    IMG_6393.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 0
IMG_6393.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: ducktruck
dude i seriously dont understand why spend your money like that when you can use it on weed

• Hmm...
not sure abt minox for transplants but seeing as your problem is just density, micro blading is probably ur best option

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and ducktruck
worst eyebrows i’ve seen. Try oral minox

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41006 and ducktruck
worst eyebrows i’ve seen. Try oral minox
I don't think oral minox will help with this, and I need a perscription for that while I buy my minoxidil online.

not sure abt minox for transplants but seeing as your problem is just density, micro blading is probably ur best option
That's what I've been thinking, all the eyebrow ascensions I've seen with minoxidil have just been normal eyebrows Idk if it will work for my transplanted ones bro. The hair density increase with minox had only been present in the area which hadn't had hair beforehand.

• +1
Reactions: sozz and PseudoMaxxer
Have you tried dyeing them?

Oral minox at this point

you already tried microblading like a retard jfl. castor oil and dye. minox last resort.

Last edited:
Have you tried dyeing them?
you tried microblading like a retard jfl. castor oil and dye. minox last resort.
I didn't try microblading yet, I'm thinking abt it and Imo dying isn't a solution for me because I want something permanent compared to a solution for "a night out", which would make microblading a better approach for me maybe

I didn't try microblading yet, I'm thinking abt it and Imo dying isn't a solution for me because I want something permanent compared to a solution for "a night out", which would make microblading a better approach for me maybe
dye lasts for a month at least and you can just reapply it when needed, it would help a lot

• +1
dye lasts for a month at least and you can just reapply it when needed, it would help a lot
i agree he needs colour if anything. are there any permanent solutions apart from dye. I've been researching on how to achieve a darker shade but the best solution seems to be a transplant jfl.

• +1