HELP NEEDED! PUBERTYMAXXERS GTFIH. X-RAY HGH+AI

SweetKanye

SweetKanye

Iron
HIGH IQ PUBERTYMAXXERS HELP!

plan to run phrama hgh (again) + AI (aromasin, armidex or letrozole or whatever tf works)

Here are some x-rays that yall niggas can advise me on.
I've grown naturally abt 1cm past year despite bone age 17-18

X-RAY Wrists 2022 at age 15
IMG 0193
IMG 4717

X-Ray Wrists and forearm age 17:
IMG 4706
IMG 4708

DILEMA:

I have access to pharma grade HGH and AI and can finance taking it for the next 5 months. I'm aiming to grow spine and forearms which cant be affected by LL. If some high IQ doctor wanna be mofos wanna help me pls recommend which AI, dosage and maybe how many IU of GH. I am willing to take 12 IU if it means some wingspan growth and etc.

In 2022 I ran high for 2 months at 4iu a day and noticed like a 1 cm increase. if I up the dose now by a lot and take AI can I expect anything?
Ik I'm a fkn retard and should've started it all then and there but I fucked up.
IMG 0193

They are closed, sorry bro. Unfortunately, height growth isn't possible for you. You could try to increase your wingspan with HGH, but there's less than a 5% chance that you will see any growth.

• +1
Reactions: SweetKanye
Don't use too much HGH for too long because you may get acromegaly.

Also, growth plates are likely closed at your age, meaning no growth in height can happen.

Why are you going to use AIs if you won't use aromatizing substances?

Estrogen has already closed your growth plates, it's too late. What do you now, you had to do it when you hit puberty and during puberty.

They are closed, sorry bro. Unfortunately, height growth isn't possible for you. You could try to increase your wingspan with HGH, but there's less than a 5% chance that you will see any growth.
isn't it possible to have like microscopic cells that not yet fused. do you think blasting 18iu with AI could get some growth on arms

wingspan as in arms+clavicle?

When do they stop growing I'm 18 and I want a wider shoulder