HELP NEEDED URGENTLY!! WHAT DO I NEED?

mcole008

mcole008

Iron
I never knew what looksmaxing was or cared about my looks until like 2 weeks ago please tell me what i need (no ropemaxxing)
20231123 1811122
20231123 1808392

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
smoke weed , work out
smoke weed, swimmaxx
smoke weed, guitarmaxx
smoke weed , eat healthy
smoke weed, go to bed early

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51489
yez , weed iz neccesary

it makez you you feel like you are in a movie, thiz in a training montage every time you do thingzzz...

alzo increazez apetite with helpz you to eat more healthy foodzz...

yez , weed iz neccesary

it makez you you feel like you are in a movie, thiz in a training montage every time you do thingzzz...

alzo increazez apetite with helpz you to eat more healthy foodzz...

got itzz

sauna, vitamins, gym, don’t smoke without sauna it’s ah looksmin

• +1
Reactions: mcole008
15 with 3 months to go until 16... Please tell me theres some hope
ok theres hope heres my advice.

- Get in the gym doesnt matter what you do just not anything lazy, do something with out of gym function.

-Start mewing and chew gum ALOT. Make sure you mew correctly to prevent asymmetries and TMJ disorders

-eat healthy, lots of calcium and antioxidants. As they say eat every color on the rainbow every day.

-skin looks fine besides slight undereye circles

-find a perfect haircut for you

-develop a personal style (fashion) and learn some new skills so you have more than your looks once you ascend.

imo your biggest failo is your regressed jaw which makes your nose look terrible, fix the jaw and you will ascend 👍🏽 DONT GET SURGERY and if you do do it later in life

• +1
Reactions: mcole008
brutal side profile, this is a clear downswing facial recession

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii

- Get in the gym doesnt matter what you do just not anything lazy, do something with out of gym function.

-Start mewing and chew gum ALOT. Make sure you mew correctly to prevent asymmetries and TMJ disorders

-eat healthy, lots of calcium and antioxidants. As they say eat every color on the rainbow every day.

-develop a personal style (fashion) and learn some new skills so you have more than your looks once you ascend.

imo your biggest failo is your regressed jaw which makes your nose look terrible, fix the jaw and you will ascend 👍🏽 DONT GET SURGERY and if you do do it later in life
Thx much

this is legit, become a normie advice, this is what everyone including your grandma or doing. Op should browse best of the best section, he should hoodlum maxx if hes tall etc