Help needed with starting HGH and AI & Important stuff to do before | Heightmaxxers GTFIH

D

Dora67

Iron
I want to start hgh and ai, but I have some questions.
  • Where the fuck do I find a private clinic to test for testosterone, hgh, igf1, estrogen etc.?
  • Which vitamins are important and is amazon reliable for vitamins?
  • Should I take mk677 along with hgh and ai?
  • Which AI is the most effective?
For vitamins is this good or do I need to add something, I have seen people use MSM:
Magnesium bisglycinate : 500mg daily
Vitmain C : 1000mg daily
Vitamin D3 : 10000 IU daily
Vitamin K2 MK4 : 30mg daily
Calcium : 1000mg daily
Zinc bisglycinate : 20mg daily

Also which hgh is better or is there no difference, I would go for Ultima but idk if its the right decision:

Magnesium bisglycinate : 500mg daily Half cope
Vitmain C : 1000mg daily Cope
Vitamin D3 : 10000 IU daily Not cope
Vitamin K2 MK4 : 30mg daily Not cope
Calcium : 1000mg daily Cope
Zinc bisglycinate : 20mg daily Cope
Named the cope and non cope supplements for you

Cope ones have low bioavailability
Not copes have high bioavailability

I dont think zink and calcium are cope

what do you think of the hghs i listed?

This but add zinc

Buy the osgear hgh. Also I think it's low-key over at your age ngl

This but add zinc

Buy the osgear hgh. Also I think it's low-key over at your age ngl
Idk my bone age but I had delayed puberty but still maybe its over, I started puberty like 2 years later than others. When did you start puberty and how old are you currently?

Idk my bone age but I had delayed puberty but still maybe its over, I started puberty like 2 years later than others. When did you start puberty and how old are you currently?
I'm 15.25 I don't really remember tbh

My bone age is 15.00 it's all that matters
What should I do then? I had delayed puberty but still it has been 2 years since my voice started changing. I will go to a private clinic soon to get a blood test for test hgh igf1 estrogen etc. but i dont know if I should do a xray. I did a spine xray and plates are open.

What should I do then? I had delayed puberty but still it has been 2 years since my voice started changing. I will go to a private clinic soon to get a blood test for test hgh igf1 estrogen etc. but i dont know if I should do a xray. I did a spine xray and plates are open.
Wrist xray and send it to me

what should I tell the doctor and what did you tell him
I asked for a growth plate xray with "Greulich and Pyle analysis" that's what you need to say. Or just say your wrist hurts very bad for 3 days and to check for a fracture

• +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer
I asked for a growth plate xray with "Greulich and Pyle analysis" that's what you need to say. Or just say your wrist hurts very bad for 3 days and to check for a fracture
Im scared of my family doctor, there are two, dad and daughter and both are weird and im scated she wont give me the paper for xray. I also was there for a spine xray and it would be weird if I go there for hands xray.
I would say that a 20kg weight plate fell on my hand which is true but I still hold it but still hurt a bit. But I know that she will just feel on my hands and say that the pain will go in a few days.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Im scared of my family doctor, there are two, dad and daughter and both are weird and im scated she wont give me the paper for xray. I also was there for a spine xray and it would be weird if I go there for hands xray.
I would say that a 20kg weight plate fell on my hand which is true but I still hold it but still hurt a bit. But I know that she will just feel on my hands and say that the pain will go in a few days.
Tell her it's hurting very very bad and its been a week and the pain didn't stop and you can't move 2 fingers

Tell her it's hurting very very bad and its been a week and the pain didn't stop and you can't move 2 fingers
Okey I hope I will meet the daughter. The dad will probably know why I want to do it and will make fun of me. The daughter is one of the worst doctors Ive met but the dad is worse

• +1
Okey I hope I will meet the daughter. The dad will probably know why I want to do it and will make fun of me. The daughter is one of the worst doctors Ive met but the dad is worse
Brutallllll

Yeah it's best to do the left hand but if you can only do the right it's not a problem
okey I hope she will let me do it. Idk how to fake it but I will do some autistic movement. Why the fuck do I have to do this cringe shit, I wish I had rich parents so I could just pay for a x ray. Im like 70% sure she will say I dont need a xray. Also maybe I will try to hurt my hand to make it look like it got hurted from the outside.

• So Sad
I want to start hgh and ai, but I have some questions.
  • Where the fuck do I find a private clinic to test for testosterone, hgh, igf1, estrogen etc.?
  • Which vitamins are important and is amazon reliable for vitamins?
  • Should I take mk677 along with hgh and ai?
  • Which AI is the most effective?
For vitamins is this good or do I need to add something, I have seen people use MSM:
Magnesium bisglycinate : 500mg daily
Vitmain C : 1000mg daily
Vitamin D3 : 10000 IU daily
Vitamin K2 MK4 : 30mg daily
Calcium : 1000mg daily
Zinc bisglycinate : 20mg daily

Also which hgh is better or is there no difference, I would go for Ultima but idk if its the right decision:
  1. I don't know where you live, but in any case, you can have your blood tests done by your pediatrician (family doctor) and pay for them yourself. You can also ask this doctor which laboratory he sends the blood test to and then inquire privately about the laboratory, i.e. whether they have a location where they take blood themselves, etc. If you live in a city then it is relatively safe they do so. Otherwise, you have to resort to hospitals or your pediatrician. Keep in mind you don't do a test every week, so you can also look for a laboratory in a larger area imo. Of course, you should google too but that should be clear..
  2. You're list is sufficient. I'd only double your zinc dose and if you have the money a MultiVit and MultiMin, not a must. Of course, Amazon is reliable for supplements in general, it's more about the company from which the supplements are, but also there are no big differences.
  3. Not really necessary, you can if you have the money and feel like it would benefit you (it will). Make sure that you have HGH and AI, I don't think you'll have much spare money.
  4. They are all effective, although Letrozole and Anastrozole are more potent. Personally I use Aromasin. Read this for a comparison: https://looksmax.org/threads/theore...omatase-inhibitor-for-pubertymaxxing.1061735/ or this https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ai-dilemma-puberty-height-framemaxxers-gtfih.1085431/
R-hGH if real only differences in the purity. Don't buy HGH with a purity under 95%.

• +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer and Dora67
  1. I don't know where you live, but in any case, you can have your blood tests done by your pediatrician (family doctor) and pay for them yourself. You can also ask this doctor which laboratory he sends the blood test to and then inquire privately about the laboratory, i.e. whether they have a location where they take blood themselves, etc. If you live in a city then it is relatively safe they do so. Otherwise, you have to resort to hospitals or your pediatrician. Keep in mind you don't do a test every week, so you can also look for a laboratory in a larger area imo. Of course, you should google too but that should be clear..
  2. You're list is sufficient. I'd only double your zinc dose and if you have the money a MultiVit and MultiMin, not a must. Of course, Amazon is reliable for supplements in general, it's more about the company from which the supplements are, but also there are no big differences.
  3. Not really necessary, you can if you have the money and feel like it would benefit you (it will). Make sure that you have HGH and AI, I don't think you'll have much spare money.
  4. They are all effective, although Letrozole and Anastrozole are more potent. Personally I use Aromasin. Read this for a comparison: https://looksmax.org/threads/theore...omatase-inhibitor-for-pubertymaxxing.1061735/ or this https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ai-dilemma-puberty-height-framemaxxers-gtfih.1085431/
R-hGH if real only differences in the purity. Don't buy HGH with a purity under 95%.
Is 96,25 purity alright? Do you think its over at 17?

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4