Help needed writing a community guide for Ascension (Incel Wiki)

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Iron
Hello there.

I'm an editor from the Incel Wiki, and I'm planning to write an extensive community ascension guide (an ascension guide where everyone can edit).
If you feel you can help me out on this endeavor, please send me a private message.

This idea happened because most guides from the PSL community are all over the place scattered in a lot of different threads in different forums, highly biased using solely the opinion of the original content creator. My idea is to create a guide with the same depth as the amazing Scientific Blackpill article (https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill).

I'll need support; I don't have access to the "Best of the Best" area, and I'm not as knowledgeable as some users to provide more in depth details of looksmaxing. But keep in mind we'll need to use proper sources to back any statement we'll write, in order to give them further credibility.

I'd structure the article as follows:

Community Ascension Guide

- Mention the looks, money and status concept

- Emphasize that aspects outside of personality influences involuntary celibacy

PART 1 - LOOKS

Looks part one - Face

- Provide links to sites/tools/services where the user can have unbiased feedback and realize how attractive or unattractive he actually is

- Require the user to enumarate/create a list of physical flaws

- Post a list of surgeries accordingly to each body part and their average prices around the world, also mentioning the cheapest place in average pricing to get the surgery (and refer to the money guide of the article)

Looks part two - Softmaxing and Body

- Make a list of tips on how the user can "cheat" bad looks by using specific hairstyles, clothing and platform shoes, and height insoles to increase height

- Provide tips on ideal bodyweight, how to calculate BMI and bodyfat etc

- Provide dieting tips, mention that crash dieting is shit

- Mention what are the most desirable and physically attractive bodytypes

- Provide the average training routine to achieve said bodytypes that gives results as fast as possible with the least effort as possible

PART 2 - MONEY

- Mention which fields are the easiest to get decent jobs, and which ones are the easiest to get higher salaries

- Provide basic finance management tips

- Provide the basics on trading

- Provide (LEGAL) tips on how to get money quickly on online jobs

PART 3 - STATUS

- Provide tips on how to build a good reputation (also, a partial NTmaxing guide)

- Mention which personality type can land better opportunities at life and how can specific personality traits improve socialization endeavors

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Hightwolf, Deleted member 10782 and 5 others
That knowledge should not be made public it's a good thing it's all over the place a man should work for his ascension

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: unluckylucky, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 761 and 9 others
how much are you paying?

That knowledge should not be made public it's a good thing it's all over the place a man should work for his ascension
The work should be better spared for the ascension progress itself instead... Also many people get info from all sorts of wrong places, we need the most verified and "real deal" info as possible

Exactly. If you need this, you will find it. The way things are, it's already too easy. Just going to make things even harder for people who actually need the info.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 10524
The work should be better spared for the ascension progress itself instead... Also many people get info from all sorts of wrong places, we need the most verified and "real deal" info as possible
if you aint talking money we dont wanna talk

• JFL
Reactions: Hightwolf and bruh3610
Exactly, if you need this, you will find it. The way things are, is already too easy.
If it's that easy, then help us by providing each info we need

how much are you paying?

Sometimes information is more valuable than money. If people contribute, we might actually get attention on the article and use it as a valuable source of information.

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610
why increase competition?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 761, forwardgrowth and 3 others
If it's that easy, then help us by providing each info we need

Sometimes information is more valuable than money. If people contribute, we might actually get attention on the article and use it as a valuable source of information.
You're just going to make the info accessible to stupid normies and cockblock the actual incels.
Nobody needs what you're proposing, everything is already so centralised.
Imagine you can't spend 50 hours reading shit. Not even that... There's nothing good that'd come out of this.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, bruh3610, forwardgrowth and 4 others
who is WE? people in here are strugglig facially and financially wtf are you talking about? we dont need more competition

• JFL
Reactions: bruh3610
why increase competition?

It's not about competing, it's about giving others (specifically incels and subhumans) a chance at life.

You're just going to make the info accessible to stupid normies and cockblock the actual incels.
Nobody needs what you're proposing, everything is already so centralised.
Imagine you can't spend 50 hours reading shit. Not even that... There's nothing good that'd come out of this.

Centralized, like... ? If you can recommend any complete "centralized" guide, that would already be helpful.

who is WE? people in here are strugglig facially and financially wtf are you talking about? we dont need more competition
That's great to hear, more reasons we need a collaborative and in-depth guide.

Shut the fuck up and go back to sleep.

Hello there.

I'm an editor from the Incel Wiki, and I'm planning to write an extensive community ascension guide (an ascension guide where everyone can edit).
If you feel you can help me out on this endeavor, please send me a private message.

This idea happened because most guides from the PSL community are all over the place scattered in a lot of different threads in different forums, highly biased using solely the opinion of the original content creator. My idea is to create a guide with the same depth as the amazing Scientific Blackpill article (https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill).

I'll need support; I don't have access to the "Best of the Best" area, and I'm not as knowledgeable as some users to provide more in depth details of looksmaxing. But keep in mind we'll need to use proper sources to back any statement we'll write, in order to give them further credibility.

I'd structure the article as follows:
👌

Just to let you guys know how it looks like right now.

@Rope2647 You have a great thread https://looksmax.org/threads/good-lookmaxing-megathread.261685/

Might start using it as a reference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875