Help on how i can ascend even more

F

flowwlol0721

Iron
Ive debloated my face even more and lost weight, im happy with my progress but i still have acne i dont know why. Anyone know anything i can improve on? Also can yall be brutally honest and rate me
C68624EB B344 46DE 82DF E8EC943E1D84

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, PlayersGetPlayed and Phxx
You look good. You look like a unique person, "yourself," you don't have to "fix" every "imperfection" until you look like an exact gigachad.
Maybe the eyebrows could use some work, theyre good density/thickness, but im not sure
How tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Also need to see in different angles / lighting, but it looks liek your cheekbones are not so well defined from this angle, though they are high set

You look good. You look like a unique person, "yourself," you don't have to "fix" every "imperfection" until you look like an exact gigachad.
Maybe the eyebrows could use some work, theyre good density/thickness, but im not sure
How tall are you?
Thank you, but yea my biggest nerf is my height im 5’7, thinking about hopping on mk and bulking so i can grow taller this winter

Is camera really close or you have lazy eye? If the latter, then fixing that should be important.

Thank you, but yea my biggest nerf is my height im 5’7, thinking about hopping on mk and bulking so i can grow taller this winter
How old are you?

Is camera really close or you have lazy eye? If the latter, then fixing that should be important.
I dont know tbh, if i do have lazy eye how do i fix it?

I dont know tbh, if i do have lazy eye how do i fix it?
There was a guy on this forum who got it fixed with botox iirc. True lazy eye is both bad for function and appearance.
If you suspect this, go to doc, such checks are routine for them.

gym + get leaner + get a wider neck. You look good already though. Maybe also shoe inserts for height. Pretty much do basic shit and you'll ascend.