Help please

lokiiiiiiiiii

lokiiiiiiiiii

Iron
Well, I am 21 years old, my height is 178 cm, and my weight is 74 kg. I want someone to give me a general rating about my level of attractiveness. I have been trying in the last six months to improve my body shape and try to become a better person. I will leave some pictures so that you can give me your opinion and rating, and I also hope Please give me advice on how to get a jawline and improve my appearance in general.
Thank you.
IMG 20240613 WA0000
IMG 20240613 171949
IMG 20240613 171929
IMG 20240613 171855

LRM 20240426 100658

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and noodlelover
Well, I am 21 years old, my height is 178 cm, and my weight is 74 kg. I want someone to give me a general rating about my level of attractiveness. I have been trying in the last six months to improve my body shape and try to become a better person. I will leave some pictures so that you can give me your opinion and rating, and I also hope Please give me advice on how to get a jawline and improve my appearance in general.
Thank you.
View attachment 2978976View attachment 2978977View attachment 2978978View attachment 2978979

View attachment 2978994
You have hyper masculine pheno for face. Maybe too masculine for dating apps, but ideal for club game. I recommend go to club.

Leanmaxx + gym

• +1
Reactions: lokiiiiiiiiii
Chads.org @St.TikTokcel

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector, lokiiiiiiiiii and St.TikTokcel
Thank you.
View attachment 2978976View attachment 2978977View attachment 2978978View attachment 2978979

View attachment 2978994
OP, are you a noviop?

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
You have hyper masculine pheno for face. Maybe too masculine for dating apps, but ideal for club game. I recommend go to club.
Thank you for the advice, but can you tell me what I should focus on more to develop myself?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Thank you for the advice, but can you tell me what I should focus on more to develop myself?
You look pretty maxed out.

I guess you could get the biggest of your facial moles removed. Dermatologists do that.

You mog me. If I were you I would go to the bar/club and get some friends and a gf.

• +1
Thank you.

View attachment 2978994
grow some more hair
get a skincare routine, you can find a basic one on here if you need help with that I can link it
get leaner since right now it seems that you hold fat around your face and I'm guessing in your lower body so aim for 15% body fat if you want to be comfortable or you can go for 10-12% body fat but that gets much harder
better up your posture it can MAYBE cause a drastic difference who knows and you'll be good as of now.
you have some good and bad features but don't we all. I think you'll do well but if you want a brutal rating ask a blackpilled member of this site and they'll tell you straight up, good luck bro

• +1
rhinoplasty, mouth widening, jaw implants, hairstyle. case closed

You look pretty maxed out.

I guess you could get the biggest of your facial moles removed. Dermatologists do that.

You mog me. If I were you I would go to the bar/club and get some friends and a gf.
are you subhuman bhai?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Yes. I'm like 15% bodyfat with a pot belly. I'm currently weighing all my food and using an app to track calories.
you must be pure dalit with that build, but stop telling the lowest of the ltns on here that u mog them

Thank you.

View attachment 2978994
Your facial attractiveness is a High MTN. You should loose that face fat, body fat, grow hair, and bulk up!

• +1
you must be pure dalit with that build, but stop telling the lowest of the ltns on here that u mog them
LTNs mog all subhumans. Most of us subhumans would never post our pictures here. He's also a HTN, not a LTN.

HTN is a drag lol, his jawline is recessed and his face don’t really got appeal, more like mtn

Can you speak in a language that I can understand 😂😂😂