help simple heightmaxxing stack

tristanbongo

tristanbongo

all the roads of this country
what shit should i inject myself with as a still growing 18 yo?

will just hgh and mk677 do the job?

hard time understanding stacks from botb and i dont have 800$ a month

mk677 = cope

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and future_mogger
what is your current height and what is your monthly budget

what is your current height and what is your monthly budget
5’9.5-5’10, way taller than my parents. i can do like $200 maybe. wages are very low in my country so are prices in relation to us, but this is not the case for hgh and stuff

5’9.5-5’10, way taller than my parents. i can do like $200 maybe. wages are very low in my country so are prices in relation to us, but this is not the case for hgh and stuff
Which country are you in? How much does HGH cost? How much extra height do you expect to gain from this? Also have you had an xray taken to know if your growth plates are still open?

Which country are you in? How much does HGH cost? How much extra height do you expect to gain from this? Also have you had an xray taken to know if your growth plates are still open?
this nigga is unable to use google, hes apart of kindergarten.org

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: helpmeascend and DR. NICKGA
slavland, no idea, will have to look on darknet or buy from some guy in the gym.

i want to he 5’11 and fraud to 6’1

i didnt do an xray but ive grown a whole inch since october so i guess theyre open

Last edited:
b
a part*

niggericans being unable to use their own language will never stop surprising me, learn to spell you utter fucking retard
brutal that my first lucid dream was with an anime foid :cry:
also im not amerimutt bhai thx for english lesson

• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
slavland, no idea, will have to look on darknet or buy from some guy in the gym.

i didnt do an xray but ive grown a whole inch since october so i guess theyre open
They are probably open in that case, i wouldnt get xray if it would cost too much. Do not buy hgh from some rando in gym, quality wont be as good as verified, and you have no idea of purity. I bet in your country you can just walk into pharmacy and bribe them to give you hgh. If you dont want to risk that, buy from meso-rx there is a source there selling 10 vials of 10iu for 55usd, so a months doze will be just unnder 165usd. Then you need to take an aromatase inhibitor, there are a lot to choose from but some are better than others. If you have money left over get some blood tests done to make sure its working

• +1
Reactions: tristanbongo
They are probably open in that case, i wouldnt get xray if it would cost too much. Do not buy hgh from some rando in gym, quality wont be as good as verified, and you have no idea of purity. I bet in your country you can just walk into pharmacy and bribe them to give you hgh. If you dont want to risk that, buy from meso-rx there is a source there selling 10 vials of 10iu for 55usd, so a months doze will be just unnder 165usd. Then you need to take an aromatase inhibitor, there are a lot to choose from but some are better than others. If you have money left over get some blood tests done to make sure its working
thanks a lot.

russia is a civilised lawful country we dont have this shit.

what aromatase inhibitors to take?