Help Skincare Routine

PushingTheLimits

PushingTheLimits

Aspiring Mogger
i have no acne or shit like that however my skin is definitely not smooth and i got some blackheads or whatever the fuck its called
my face is pretty oily but not too much, and i get some occasional pimples
help tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17748 and Deleted member 2729
glycolic acid and tretinoin

Just die u Manlet bitch
shut your whore mouth up u fucking faggot indian streetshitter nigger
kys third worlder faggot
dont make me fuck your whore of a mom for 5 rupee you nigger :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Morning - Ceravee face wash, Snail Mucin serum, caravee moisturiser, spf.
Night - Ceravee face wash, tretinoin.

And then exfoliate like once a week, try not to over do skincare with a bunch of oils and acids and shit no matter what people say. Also drink a lot of water and dont eat shit thats all you need to do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17748 and PushingTheLimits
I will insert my cock to ur whore mom mouth until she bleeds and ur Manlet ass sees it and tries to run away but I catch u and fuck ur ass on top of ur mom's dead body. Mind the gap sudhra fucker
your faggot indian ass wont do shit you son of a bitch, ill fucking rape your whole familly while you are tied to a chair you son of a bitch
ill fuck your mom till she dies from internal rupture, you fucking ugly piece of shit indian nigger faggot
my 7.8 inches cock would make your pos slut indian mom moan so hard your third world faggot country would go on a martial law
ill break your tiny indian bones one by one you stupid faggot, you delusional nigger, you are so fucking ugly like holly shit,
im 6'2 you dumbass, you're only 1 inches taller than me :lul::lul::lul::lul: with that lanky ass body with 0 muscles ill fucking kill you with my bare fucking hands you weak subhuman monkey, after im done humiliating , sodomozing and dismembering your disgusting indian body, your female relatives will come willinglyfor me to fuck them hardcore as i cum deep inside them
stupid retarded monkey finds internet and doesnt know what to do

Last edited:
your faggot indian ass wont do shit you son of a bitch, ill fucking rape your whole familly while you are tied to a chair you son of a bitch
ill fuck your mom till she dies from internal rupture, you fucking ugly piece of shit indian nigger faggot
my 7.8 inches cock would make your pos slut indian mom moan so hard your third world faggot country would go on a martial law
ill break your tiny indian bones one by one you stupid faggot, you delusional nigger, you are so fucking ugly like holly shit,
im 6'2 you dumbass, you're only 1 inches taller than me :lul::lul::lul::lul: with that lanky ass body with 0 muscles ill fucking kill you with my bare fucking hands you weak subhuman monkey, after im done humiliating , sodomozing and dismembering your disgusting indian body, your female relatives will come willinglyfor me to fuck them hardcore as i cum deep inside them
stupid retarded monkey finds internet and doesnt know what to do
Dnrd I'll fuck u till u love me bitch

im a retarded faggit
hahahaha watches mike tyson press conference and thinks hes hot shit
if youre 1% man I CHALLENGE YOU TO A MOG BATTLE YOU FAGGOT. BRING IT ON.

W
hahahaha watches mike tyson press conference and thinks hes hot shit
if youre 1% man I CHALLENGE YOU TO A MOG BATTLE YOU FAGGOT. BRING IT ON.
Assup lil slut. Scared?