[HELP] (Supposedly) Good maxillary development but no zygos + NL folds? [HIGH IQ GTFIH]

I

idkwhattoputhere

Bronze
IMG 8015 IMG 7638
IMG 8016 IMG 7948

Pics above, my palate is about 1.8 inches or 45-46mm, I can see my lips and philtrum when I look down, I dont think I have any apparent recession, so why do I have nasolabial folds and awful zygos? I dont know much about how the craniofacial structures affect the aesthetics, but I (think) I also have a deep canine fossa, which i've heard mixed things about.

Someone who's smart PLEASE LET ME KNOW why I have these shit features with a supposed good maxilla? Or if my maxilla is actually shit and wide =/= good?

I am considering aqualyx contouring down from right below my zygomatic ridge along the maxilla, but I dont know if that would help. I do have very thick buccal tissue, I've felt it compared to my older brother who has hollow cheeks and his is like paper compared to mine.

You are schizophrenic

• +1
Reactions: AustrianOak47
ccw rotation of the maxilla for bigger lips and probably genetic/lack of oestrogens receptors in lips. Your maxilla is not forwardly grown but you have high set cheekbones, so it's good for man it's like chico lachowski

great palate. probably a lack of androgens and hormones in general that cause no masculinizing facial growth (due to jewchemicals). so inject 250mg test and pray

great palate. probably a lack of androgens and hormones in general that cause no masculinizing facial growth (due to jewchemicals). so inject 250mg test and pray
i just got tested at my doctors for other stuff and im at 684ng/dl, i was an EXTREMELY late bloomer tho, im currently 16 turning 17 next month and my doctor said im reaching peak growth rate in about a year, so im still not even peak puberty

i just got tested at my doctors for other stuff and im at 684ng/dl, i was an EXTREMELY late bloomer tho, im currently 16 turning 17 next month and my doctor said im reaching peak growth rate in about a year, so im still not even peak puberty
who cares. take asin. these were my results of asin only 3.125mg ed from july-august. make sure you keep shgb low w proviron or tongkat tho cuz mine skyrocketed.
Screen Shot 2024 09 06 at 84205 PM

(or just inject ngl)

who cares. take asin. these were my results of asin only 3.125mg ed from july-august. make sure you keep shgb low w proviron or tongkat tho cuz mine skyrocketed.
View attachment 3155927

(or just inject ngl)
i have like 30 12.5mg pills, i was taking one ED but fuck it made me feel like shit. 3mg sounds a lot better. I would probably go for tongkat cause my mom will buy any supplement if I send her an instagram reel with a bald man speaking in medical jargon about the potential benefits

i have like 30 12.5mg pills, i was taking one ED but fuck it made me feel like shit. 3mg sounds a lot better. I would probably go for tongkat cause my mom will buy any supplement if I send her an instagram reel with a bald man speaking in medical jargon about the potential benefits
unless you NEED to crash e2 due to growth delay, dont take aromatase inhibitors at doses above 5mg. i did 5mg eod and totally crashed my e2 to under 10pg and was close to offing myself. get bloods

zygo implants and it’s solved

View attachment 3155831View attachment 3155835
View attachment 3155832View attachment 3155833

Pics above, my palate is about 1.8 inches or 45-46mm, I can see my lips and philtrum when I look down, I dont think I have any apparent recession, so why do I have nasolabial folds and awful zygos? I dont know much about how the craniofacial structures affect the aesthetics, but I (think) I also have a deep canine fossa, which i've heard mixed things about.

Someone who's smart PLEASE LET ME KNOW why I have these shit features with a supposed good maxilla? Or if my maxilla is actually shit and wide =/= good?

I am considering aqualyx contouring down from right below my zygomatic ridge along the maxilla, but I dont know if that would help. I do have very thick buccal tissue, I've felt it compared to my older brother who has hollow cheeks and his is like paper compared to mine.
Im creating a appliance for it

unless you NEED to crash e2 due to growth delay, dont take aromatase inhibitors at doses above 5mg. i did 5mg eod and totally crashed my e2 to under 10pg and was close to offing myself. get bloods
yeah i was an irritable mess lmao i slapped my 6 year old sister cause she called me an idiot

You seem to have a positive orbital vector so ur cheekbones are great

Your maxilla is flat tho that’s what gives ur face a flat look and nasobial folds
A lot of male models (and even cavill himself jfl) have flat maxilla tho. Imo he's just bloated