Help this Lipcell get better lips.

Soychadcell

Soychadcell

Chadlite or suicide. Trying to look classy
What can be done to improve the volume of my lips, but even more so the width of my mouth. I got the small mouth of a chinese grandma and it fucks up my strange face.
IMG 20240107 213916 edit 317382794788029

first of all, get yourself mouth expander

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, murdah, NerdcelThundercok and 1 other person
you actually look good

What can be done to improve the volume of my lips, but even more so the width of my mouth. I got the small mouth of a chinese grandma and it fucks up my strange face. View attachment 2660245
could you share a pic from similar angle with you smiling

For mouth widening surgeries:

View attachment 2660268

Current ones suck but new blackpilled techniques could emerge in the near future perhaps.

There's also those mouth widening devices you see but eh there's not much backing them. Could be worth a try tho
@Phillybeard1996 did it naturally so he claims

For mouth widening surgeries:

View attachment 2660268

Current ones suck but new blackpilled techniques could emerge in the near future perhaps.

There's also those mouth widening devices you see but eh there's not much backing them. Could be worth a try tho
it doesn't work look he's going to get botched he need lateral commissuroplasty. ascended my squizo ass

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
Bruh how did u widen your lips n mouth naturally do tell me
probably just stretching his lips out for 10 minutes everyday and then brushing them I did for like a week and a half and saw some small results but then school started and I stopped doing it. It’s really slow to let you know, only I noticed it after a week and a half which could just mean it was placebo

probably just stretching his lips out for 10 minutes everyday and then brushing them I did for like a week and a half and saw some small results but then school started and I stopped doing it. It’s really slow to let you know, only I noticed it after a week and a half which could just mean it was placebo
Stretching your lips really works I widened my mouth at least 2 cm

stick your lower lip lil nigga

i'm 5,9 tajik rn, brutal.

What can be done to improve the volume of my lips, but even more so the width of my mouth. I got the small mouth of a chinese grandma and it fucks up my strange face. View attachment 2660245
You cant magically widen your mouth and for now there is no way even with hardmaxxing. Just wait till there will be new found surgeries I guess.

• +1
What do your teeth look like? I don’t think lips are the issue the issue is your whole mouth looks very small

• +1
You cant magically widen your mouth and for now there is no way even with hardmaxxing. Just wait till there will be new found surgeries I guess.
You are probably right. Getting more volume in the upper lip with volifiline or a tiny lip lift could make shit better. But the main problem is, that my mouth is too small. Maby gne could help

What do your teeth look like? I don’t think lips are the issue the issue is your whole mouth looks very small
Yup. I think i should look in to gne