Help unlocking phone?

GenericChad1444

GenericChad1444

Kraken
So I forgot a password on a phone I haven't used for years. Is there a way I can unlock it without deleting shit or resetting anything?

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard and Ritalincel
thieves me

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: RedKeyboard, Deleted member 685 and GenericChad1444
  • WTF
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RedKeyboard, Einon, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
I hate to break it to you but resetting may be the only option at this point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
yes i broke into the phone i bought from some fag who didn't factory reset it. youtube a FRP bypass for the phone, or tutorial to hard reset/factory reset the model you have. and no you will prob lose all information on it unless u connected it to a apple/google account.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Take it to the apple store and explain your situation, they can unlock it

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Bluepill
it's a shitty s3
Wdym? You mean it's not worth it? I don't think they'll charge you for unlocking it. Or do you not think it's worth even going there for? In that case just reset it but I thought you might have a lot old photos in there that you might want to look at for the sake of the memories.

Wdym? You mean it's not worth it? I don't think they'll charge you for unlocking it. Or do you not think it's worth even going there for? In that case just reset it but I thought you might have a lot old photos in there that you might want to look at for the sake of the memories.
Yh I wanna look at old photos and videos but it'll be a waste of time going there since they'll just tell me to reset it