HELP WANTED

H

HELPHELPMEPLEASE

Iron
---

Stats:

- Height 192 cm (6'3" / 6'4", expected to grow to 6'5" or 6'6" based on doctor’s prediction)
- Build: Lean muscle mass, long clavicles, small waist
- Body Fat: 18-20%
- Current Goal: Bulking to achieve a large frame, with plans to cut in the spring/summer

Facial Features & Current Flaws:

- Flaws:
- Recessed jaw
- Higher body fat (currently bulking)
- Short hair (buzz cut, planning to grow it out)

- Positive Features:
- Long ramus
- Good cheekbones
- Strong zygomatic structure
- Good maxilla

Supplement Stack:

- Creatine
- Vitamin D3
- Ashwagandha

Personal Note:

I’m still in high school, and girls find me somewhat attractive, though I’ve had a few short-term relationships (1-2 per year). Most of the girls here are pretty average though, so I’m focused on self-improvement. I’ve been prescribed a traction device to help with jaw recession and proper teeth alignment, and I’d love some general advice on what else I can do to improve my jawline. Just moved school so no status also I get good grades and do bussines on the side and make 1-3k a month.

• JFL
Reactions: uwva and PlayersGetPlayed
---

Stats:

- Height 192 cm (6'3" / 6'4", expected to grow to 6'5" or 6'6" based on doctor’s prediction)
- Current Goal: Bulking to achieve a large frame, with plans to cut in the spring/summer

- Flaws:
- Recessed jaw

- Positive Features:
- Long ramus
- Good cheekbones
- Good maxilla

Supplement Stack:

- Creatine
- Vitamin D3
- Ashwagandha

Personal Note:

I’m still in high school, and girls find me somewhat attractive, though I’ve had a few short-term relationships (1-2 per year). Most of the girls here are pretty average though, so I’m focused on self-improvement. I’ve been prescribed a traction device to help with jaw recession and proper teeth alignment, and I’d love some general advice on what else I can do to improve my jawline. Just moved school so no status also I get good grades and do bussines on the side and make 1-3k a month.
you have 3 months blast masteron ASAP to get more bonemass

---

Stats:

- Flaws:
- Recessed jaw

- Positive Features:
- Long ramus
- Good cheekbones
- Good maxilla

Supplement Stack:

- Creatine
- Vitamin D3
- Ashwagandha

Personal Note:

you just need to lose weight and get bimax surgery

• +1
Reactions: HELPHELPMEPLEASE
bimax surgery
No Point I got this doctor proscribed traction device that i wear when im not in school that moves my jaw forward its called mandibular advancement device (MAD)

you have 3 months blast masteron ASAP to get more bonemass
My bone mass is super high i have 18-20% body fat and have visible cheekbones and good bone development

First of all keep eating the macros you eating, but walk at least 10k steps a day.

This is the best thing you can do while bulking because it's not about your BODY being in a "caloric surplus". Bulking is about eating enough to make sufficient progress in the gym.

Walking a lot will help you loose at least 500 calories(if 10k steps/day) and will grow your appetite if you're struggling with it, boost your health and cardio vascular health, you will see more progress in the gym, more vascularity, and of course
You're gonna be way leaner than you would if you were sedentary.

Also, when you mean recessed jaw you mean JAW (bite is not good) of CHIN (jaw projection) ?

Because if you're seeing an orthodontist, he will normally give you this apparel to grow your jaw (the traction apparel you mentioned)

If it's this, you are BLESSED. Had this and works WONDERS, especially when bulking through puberty bro you are BLESSED.

if you mean recessed chin, consider volufiline, bonesmashing, or growing a goatee.

• +1
Reactions: HELPHELPMEPLEASE
I just red that you're 18/20%bodyfat, bro, cut RIGHT NOW and then proper bulk

First of all keep eating the macros you eating, but walk at least 10k steps a day.

This is the best thing you can do while bulking because it's not about your BODY being in a "caloric surplus". Bulking is about eating enough to make sufficient progress in the gym.

Walking a lot will help you loose at least 500 calories(if 10k steps/day) and will grow your appetite if you're struggling with it, boost your health and cardio vascular health, you will see more progress in the gym, more vascularity, and of course
You're gonna be way leaner than you would if you were sedentary.

Also, when you mean recessed jaw you mean JAW (bite is not good) of CHIN (jaw projection) ?

Because if you're seeing an orthodontist, he will normally give you this apparel to grow your jaw (the traction apparel you mentioned)
View attachment 3189841
If it's this, you are BLESSED. Had this and works WONDERS, especially when bulking through puberty bro you are BLESSED.

if you mean recessed chin, consider volufiline, bonesmashing, or growing a goatee.
Yeah I have th thing in the photo is pretty similar, I currently think I should just get off the whole looksmaxing thing and focus on bussines and studying because if I can get my bussines to 10-20k a month profit while at the same time graduating and moving to a bigger city that my parents want to move to (Spain Barcelona), I can also skip a grade going from 10th grade to --> 12th grade and be done with high school and just honestly get off this forum.

• +1
Reactions: zuku
I just red that you're 18/20%bodyfat, bro, cut RIGHT NOW and then proper bulk
maybe idk man doesn't seem worth it i want to hit some prs and gain more muscle

maybe idk man doesn't seem worth it i want to hit some prs and gain more muscle
yeah I know I was the same.
But if you bulk you're gonna end ur at 24% just looking like a fat ass.
Lean is law. It's better to be skinny and have abs veins and basic frame than to be a fucking obese.
Girls don't care about muscles if you're fat, keep it in mind

its over rope

• JFL
Reactions: HELPHELPMEPLEASE and dbva
yeah I know I was the same.
But if you bulk you're gonna end ur at 24% just looking like a fat ass.
Lean is law. It's better to be skinny and have abs veins and basic frame than to be a fucking obese.
Girls don't care about muscles if you're fat, keep it in mind
See I dont really care about the 4/10 easter european girl I can get that I cant even fuck or get a blow job from i'd rather have muscles be tall asf and have a 8/10 spanish bitch that isnt flat

just lock in and gym and eat well tbh

See I dont really care about the 4/10 easter european girl I can get that I cant even fuck or get a blow job from i'd rather have muscles be tall asf and have a 8/10 spanish bitch that isnt flat
Uh i didnt mentioned type of girls and I don't really know if its cool to be fat in Spain but do what you want just know that cutting takes you 2 months and youll never be fat again lmao. Your choice

Let me give you this time frame

September --> March Bulk + Bussines + School

March --> August Cut + Bussines
And I get to be like 240lbs 6.5ft and look good lmao idk about 2 months from now i care about like 1-2 years from now