HELP what to improve without surgery

HollowCheek

HollowCheek

Cope everywhere
IMG 5369
IMG 5261

IMG 5252

I need asap help, I did thumpulling for half year, smashing and it basically took me here (pics up) from this

IMG 5797

IMG 5798

But I need more. Right now i have free acess to ltb-mtb (some htb) girls for one night stands but I still need “tryharding” for stacylite+ girls which is incredibly hard and exhausting for me because im super non-nt. Im here for already like 3 years and last 2 photos is right before i came here.

Should I stay with thumpulling and smashing or is there anything else? Also I need to mention im 5’11 and 20 years old + 75kgs. Im asking for nonsurgical methods.

I feel like the process took too much of my soul
Thanks for any reply

• +1
Reactions: buflek
dude you look like the main character in boy kills world, hes a famous actor , follow his phenotype and you will be set, also your are goodlooking currently, continue with your routine

dude you look like the main character in boy kills world, hes a famous actor , follow his phenotype and you will be set, also your are goodlooking currently, continue with your routine
You mean Bill Skarsgaard? Do you think i need more muscle mass?

get even leaner than you’re now, and more muscular if possible.

I would really consider chin filler since you don’t need that much because your chin is recessed, if you can do a sliding genio or a chin implant at minimum b ur filler can do just as good as job and lasts like 2 or 3 years before you need more

• Hmm...
Reactions: HollowCheek
your height is the problem
if your ass would be 6,3 you would get insane amount of pussy
your face isnt that bad

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Just perfect diet and maybe go for dark triad looks

Tan a bit first and go all black to define lashes brows and change pheno slightly

And better contrast for your blue eyes as well

Light triads dark triadmaxxing is underrated asf

your face isnt that bad
I mean maybe

But id imagine at this point his problem is NT, he looks good enough. Or maybe he hasn't really gone for the exposure adequately.

He'd get more pussy at 6"3 but he can slay

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
View attachment 3057563View attachment 3057566

View attachment 3057567

I need asap help, I did thumpulling for half year, smashing and it basically took me here (pics up) from this

View attachment 3057574

View attachment 3057575

But I need more. Right now i have free acess to ltb-mtb (some htb) girls for one night stands but I still need “tryharding” for stacylite+ girls which is incredibly hard and exhausting for me because im super non-nt. Im here for already like 3 years and last 2 photos is right before i came here.

Should I stay with thumpulling and smashing or is there anything else? Also I need to mention im 5’11 and 20 years old + 75kgs. Im asking for nonsurgical methods.

Thanks for any reply
i wish i had free access to ltb-mtb's

View attachment 3057563View attachment 3057566

View attachment 3057567

View attachment 3057574

View attachment 3057575

Thanks for any reply
Grow a goatee to hide your sunken chin, start going to the gym and you'll pick up any stacelight bro

your face isnt that bad
Im like 6’0 in shoes so lifts would fix that imho at 6’1 height wouldnt be that problem
Just perfect diet and maybe go for dark triad looks

Tan a bit first and go all black to define lashes brows and change pheno slightly

And better contrast for your blue eyes as well

Light triads dark triadmaxxing is underrated asf
I thought about it and im really afraid that i would look uncanny as fuck
I mean maybe

But id imagine at this point his problem is NT, he looks good enough. Or maybe he hasn't really gone for the exposure adequately.

He'd get more pussy at 6"3 but he can slay
What do you mean “exposure”? and btw ntness is fixable with looksmaxxing: better looks = girls tolerate autism
i wish i had free access to ltb-mtb's
sex boosts T thats why I do it with them
Grow a goatee to hide your sunken chin, start going to the gym and you'll pick up any stacelight bro
So mascmaxxing basically

Im like 6’0 in shoes so lifts would fix that imho at 6’1 height wouldnt be that problem

I thought about it and im really afraid that i would look uncanny as fuck

What do you mean “exposure”? and btw ntness is fixable with looksmaxxing: better looks = girls tolerate autism

sex boosts T thats why I do it with them

So mascmaxxing basically
Uncanny mogs nigga

You don't want MC looks? Pitiful

Go for darker atleast, doesn't have to be black, and it'd only look uncanny BEFORE you mt2 maxx. Inject mt2 and take beta carotene for a month and use some dye at home or get ur mom to do it 🤣

Brows are easy lashes just be careful

You’re very good looking.
what is the rate on scale? Htn? Chadlite? Mtn?
You don't need anything, you're capped at HTN 👍
I need something more
Uncanny mogs nigga

You don't want MC looks? Pitiful

Go for darker atleast, doesn't have to be black, and it'd only look uncanny BEFORE you mt2 maxx. Inject mt2 and take beta carotene for a month and use some dye at home or get ur mom to do it 🤣

Brows are easy lashes just be careful
Trolling