Help: where are girls like this.

St. Wristcel

St. Wristcel

German Workers’ Party
How the hell to find girls like this. Will never get obviously but I need to at least theorize slaying JBs since I still have time.
BD30390D D0A3 4893 9371 DF8517162A27

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Warlow, GigaMogger and 4 others
Come to Ukraine and you'll find a dozen but they will brutally reject you because you are a repulsive subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, HighIQcel, Marsiere214 and 6 others
Come to Ukraine and you'll find a dozen but they will brutally reject you because you are a repulsive subhuman
Will do so I can assault them in Minecraft at least.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6538
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, GigaMogger, Dommaxxer and 2 others
instagram, ik a couple of these, not that extreme tho

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and St. Wristcel
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 6538
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, johncruz12345 and St. Wristcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and St. Wristcel
Go to indie rock, punk, soundcloud rap concerts
You better be 6ft tall white with large frame and giga skull or they wont even see you as a person
Youd think these grils are less vain but they are the most judgmental
They all want tall skinny white man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, CommanderCope, HighIQcel and 3 others
Go to indie rock, punk, soundcloud rap concerts
You better be 6ft tall white with large frame and giga skull or they wont even see you as a person
Youd think these grils are less vain but they are the most judgmental
They all want tall skinny white man
High iq. Of course will follow through wit this to assault them in gta v. (video Game talk And joke fbi)

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
Onlyfans

• +1
It's alright. You'll slay hard here judging from your eye area
eyes are from my ukrainian heritage ironically
can I ask for the nationality if I prove this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6538
eyes are from my ukrainian heritage ironically
can I ask for the nationality if I prove this?
I'm too high to understand what you're saying right now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
I hang out with a few girls like this, look around vintage shops, they usually have some hideout in a city center where they all go. They all seem to go to some park in my City to drink on saturdays and they also hang around the vintage shopping district to buy their alternative clothes

• Love it
I hang out with a few girls like this, look around vintage shops, they usually have some hideout in a city center where they all go. They all seem to go to some park in my City to drink on saturdays and they also hang around the vintage shopping district to buy their alternative clothes
Holy high iq thanks for the lead brudda

Holy high iq thanks for the lead brudda
Np bro, most of these girls are slutty so just try wear black clothes and paint your nails black then you might pull a few, I’m currently altmaxxing to get more

• +1
they are subhumans irl and makeup frauding and mostly have shit bodies

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC and St. Wristcel
Np bro, most of these girls are slutty so just try wear black clothes and paint your nails black then you might pull a few, I’m currently altmaxxing to get more
Precisely my plan as well. Gud luck

Rodrick mogs

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and St. Wristcel
High iq. Of course will follow through wit this to assault them in gta v. (video Game talk And joke fbi)
if youre curry give up on these girls and find a diffrent way theyll just reject you and treat you like shit

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
tikkity tokitty

• +1
this is some weird ass lookin girl bro u need standards bro
Interesting she is gigastacy to me JFL. Unfortunately I can’t afford to have many standards.

Pretty much bruh
Go for high IQ white nerdy girls or some ratched hood bitches
Even got a better shot with typical bimbo stacy
These alt girls only want white and tall guy

• +1
Interesting she is gigastacy to me JFL. Unfortunately I can’t afford to have many standards.
look weird as fuck to me i would fuck anything with a pussy but girls like this are a level i would never stoop lmao

they think they're all ''quirky'' or whatever ''alt'' idk mad shit they talk so condescendingly to everyone about everything thinking they know everything better when they don't even know how to look like a proper human being

if i went to school with a girl that looked like this i'd be laughing at her constantly

• +1
Go for high IQ white nerdy girls or some ratched hood bitches
Even got a better shot with typical bimbo stacy
These alt girls only want white and tall guy
Very true and will probably be what I end up doing. I even had this total hood rat whore come up to me a couple years ago to hug me JFL. High iq advice once again thanks nibba

look weird as fuck to me i would fuck anything with a pussy but girls like this are a level i would never stoop lmao

they think they're all ''quirky'' or whatever ''alt'' idk mad shit they talk so condescendingly to everyone about everything thinking they know everything better when they don't even know how to look like a proper human being

if i went to school with a girl that looked like this i'd be laughing at her constantly
Honestly you are right JFL. I feel the same way about them to the tee but I like them cuz I think they’re hot lmao.

and yes what people said is true these girls are all about ''i don't like conventionally attractive people'' but that just means they prefer people who are just as much as a raging retard like them, say tiktok e-boys

still all the looks theory things count, tall, white, good bone structure etc. etc. even stronger for them tbh since there is no such thing as curry e-boys and such

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and St. Wristcel
Honestly you are right JFL. I feel the same way about them to the tee but I like them cuz I think they’re hot lmao.
i wonder what part of development can trigger a person to like these kind of girls tbh

• JFL
and yes what people said is true these girls are all about ''i don't like conventionally attractive people'' but that just means they prefer people who are just as much as a raging retard like them, say tiktok e-boys

still all the looks theory things count, tall, white, good bone structure etc. etc. even stronger for them tbh since there is no such thing as curry e-boys and such
JFL so true, each and every one I’ve seen online has 6’3” skinny maxed wide shoulder maxed white chad on their side,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and RODEBLUR
i wonder what part of development can trigger a person to like these kind of girls tbh
Weird internet obsessions since early age JFL probably

I KNOW I WAS SAYING RODRICK MOGS BECAUSE HE MOGS :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
In that case I am in a very good place jfl, got these messages all today
D65F9C99 B476 40F9 ABFE A9DCDA8BAB26

354B0A25 DF20 4555 937A 24E91C9A8462

6F84AD4D 7347 4DD0 AB72 66A41077BF8B

3DB3EB4C C556 400D BBA1 35C69A08D12B

36D84052 3A2B 4E95 BB64 74D86824F0F4

• Love it
  • +1
Just go to china bro
Vid creds to ritalincel/brendio

• +1
I hate being a gook

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and St. Wristcel
@GigaMogger niggering and double penetrating every post with rodeblur blurs me rodes me to Netherlands muh muh

• +1
Loooooool, how are you getting the dms anyways, just from your profile or what loL?
Yeah man from my profile, some were people I’m friends with and others were strangers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 6191
Yeah man from my profile, some were people I’m friends with and others were strangers
Jfl Rodrick haloe, gg I can see it helping

• +1
Jfl Rodrick haloe, gg I can see it helping
Only really started looking like him while in quarantine after growing a lil more bone and growing my hair out, once I’m back in school I’ll see if rodrick halo exists

• +1