Help with ascension / rating

Bonesmashing your browridge and letting puberty do it's job

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Bonesmashing your browridge and letting puberty do it's job
I don’t know how to feel about this man. Isn’t bonesmashing considered cope (especially here)?

Can't tell if you're egyptian or indian

Your chin height is bad, you need to shave as well

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Abu Based, rand anon and XAE17
Annoying faggot this is why no one helps your curry ass
Lol I answered your question and asked for an opinion. Then you proceed to call me annoying and use a racist term. Fuck off I don’t want your help anymore

Lol I answered your question and asked for an opinion. Then you proceed to call me annoying and use a racist term. Fuck off I don’t want your help anymore
Stop trying to act hard when you look like this :lul:

I already gave you advice, your lower third height is abysmal and you look like shit with that moustache. And you can't even answer simple questions, over for your peanut brain.

• JFL
Reactions: BossCel

View attachment 1667588

I already gave you advice, your lower third height is abysmal and you look like shit with that moustache. And you can't even answer simple questions, over for your peanut brain.
Lol I probably mog your ass into oblivion. Don’t come for my looks bitch. And the only thing you said is my chin is short so I should shave (which I already did) and I answered your question. You asked whether I’m curry or Egyptian and I said neither. Now go bother someone else you peasant

• JFL
Reactions: BossCel and rand anon

View attachment 1667588

Lol you’re even worse than a foid coming for someone’s looks. Bitch behavior honestly

Yeah look at you now you clown
>Begs me to leave thread
>Spams replies

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Abu Based, XAE17 and bogii
@bogii lol you still butthurt?

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived