Help with completing my natural skincare routine

Brotazion

Brotazion

Iron
I’m looking forward to enhancing my skincare routine. Currently, I'm unconvinced if this is the best natural routine I could get. Any criticism/suggestion is welcome.

Skincare routine

Cleanser: Castille soap

Moisturizer: Bag balm or beef tallow

Toner (optional): Witch hazel alcohol-free

Serum (optional): Vitamin C

Exfoliate: African net scrub (during shower) 2-3 times a week

Side note: I do have collagen powder if that helps. Although I wasn't a fan of the taste, even non-flavor (for some reason it has unusual taste), so I put it on the side. I usually get it through meats, mostly 0.5lb-1lb of ground beef, chicken, salmon, or tuna everyday. Then, I make sure I wash my face after every workout.

i mean we need to know what ur goals are… just adding more products without a goal for the sake of it is a waste of money and may actually make ur skin worse

i mean we need to know what ur goals are… just adding more products without a goal for the sake of it is a waste of money and may actually make ur skin worse
something I can maintain for long-term; avoiding wrinkles or sign of aging overall.

All of that is cope.

Fix the cause of your inflamed skin which is STOP EATING CARBOHYDRATES

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
All of that is cope.

Fix the cause of your inflamed skin which is STOP EATING CARBOHYDRATES
My skin isn’t inflamed and I still eat carbs (potato, pasta, whatever). Though, that is caused by glucose spikes, not carbs themselves.

My skin isn’t inflamed and I still eat carbs (potato, pasta, whatever). Though, that is caused by glucose spikes, not carbs themselves.
What the actual fuck do you think spikes glucose levels???? All carbohydrates break down into glucose except for fructose you fucking idiot.

What the actual fuck do you think spikes glucose levels???? All carbohydrates break down into glucose except for fructose you fucking idiot.
Not all carbs cause the same degree of glucose spikes. Fiber-rich/complex carbs cause slower and more controlled rises than fast-digesting/simple sugars.
If you find that reducing carbs work for you, good for you. But not everyone is the same.

Not all carbs cause the same degree of glucose spikes. Fiber-rich/complex carbs cause slower and more controlled rises than fast-digesting/simple sugars.
If you find that reducing carbs work for you, good for you. But not everyone is the same.
False. All humans are obligate hyper carnivores.