Help With DNP

H

huracaan

Iron
Hi,

thinking about taking DNP, found a source thanks to a good friend and I was wondering what a good dosage would be, along with how long I should be running it..

Goal weight: 170 - 185lb
Current weight: 243

I'm already down over 20lb from just fasting and being in a deficit, but I desire faster results. I was thinking of taking 200mg.

Will I need to stay inside? Im at college and i usually get like 5k to 10k steps daily. This is just from walking to my classes. My dorm is also in mumbai so I dont have access to FUCKING AC. But their is AC in the public buildings. I dont want to be sweating like a pig whilst im sitting still in my history 101 class. average temp on these days is about 85F but most of my classes are in the morning so its cold outside.

What should my diet look like, does dnp make cravings worse?

What should my cycle look like? Maybe 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off?

Happy to paypal someone who helps me w/ this lol

• +1
Reactions: retardedcel
Niggas will do anything other than be consistent and trusting the process :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: retardedcel
if you're taking dnp in mumbai with no ac you're gonna die. You literally overheat on DNP JFL

Niggas will do anything other than be consistent and trusting the process :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and FBl
if you're taking dnp in mumbai with no ac you're gonna die. You literally overheat on DNP JFL
Well obviously I don’t live in Mumbai, if I did would’ve hung myself already.

I said Mumbai because I’m paying $80k a year for college and the dorm doesn’t even have ac LOL

I also have no problem with suffering.

I am consistent lol, I broke free from an eating disorder and have been consistent for a while now. I trust the processs but time is running out

• +1
Reactions: FBl
DNP with no ac is gonna be tough but I think doable on 200mgs with ideally low-no carb intake. Since you're living in dorms without ac and its ur first time id say dont exceed 200 for now and maybe run another cycle at 400 if u want in winter depending on ur response.

Personally I usually run dnp until I run out or lose the desired amount of weight, its really up to you and how much suffering you can handle. Just make sure you keep your diet in check (very important) and keep yourself hydrated with electrolytes, because DNP will blunt your thirst.

You will crave carbs a lot and if you cant keep your diet in check you really shouldnt be taking dnp. binging carbs is gonna make you overheat and sweat like a fucking pig, could be lethal depending on the temperature. Also DO NOT DRINK ANY ALCOHOL WHILE ON DNP. Drinking enough alcohol on it will kill you and I legit almost died from doing this.

You dont need to stay inside, and I think you should actually try to do some cardio on it. Due to the way DNP interacts with ur body u not only burn more calories at rest but also during cardio. I've done this with great success in the past. Maybe 30mins-1hr every day of LISS if you can handle it. If everything is in check diet & exercise wise you can lose up to 1lb/day and maybe even more since ur already probably high bf

Check this link, has a lot of great info on DNP. And if you do decide to go through with it, remember that you gotta stay on the diet after. DNP rebound is real and if you go back to overeating you will regain all the weight you lost extremely quickly. Good luck.

DNP with no ac is gonna be tough but I think doable on 200mgs with ideally low-no carb intake. Since you're living in dorms without ac and its ur first time id say dont exceed 200 for now and maybe run another cycle at 400 if u want in winter depending on ur response.

Personally I usually run dnp until I run out or lose the desired amount of weight, its really up to you and how much suffering you can handle. Just make sure you keep your diet in check (very important) and keep yourself hydrated with electrolytes, because DNP will blunt your thirst.

You will crave carbs a lot and if you cant keep your diet in check you really shouldnt be taking dnp. binging carbs is gonna make you overheat and sweat like a fucking pig, could be lethal depending on the temperature. Also DO NOT DRINK ANY ALCOHOL WHILE ON DNP. Drinking enough alcohol on it will kill you and I legit almost died from doing this.

You dont need to stay inside, and I think you should actually try to do some cardio on it. Due to the way DNP interacts with ur body u not only burn more calories at rest but also during cardio. I've done this with great success in the past. Maybe 30mins-1hr every day of LISS if you can handle it. If everything is in check diet & exercise wise you can lose up to 1lb/day and maybe even more since ur already probably high bf

Check this link, has a lot of great info on DNP. And if you do decide to go through with it, remember that you gotta stay on the diet after. DNP rebound is real and if you go back to overeating you will regain all the weight you lost extremely quickly. Good luck.

Really appreciate the reply. So much good information. People like you make this forum 1000x better. And actually I haven’t been overeating recently, I’ve been super stable on 1700 cal. I dont drink at all so it shouldn’t be to hard for me. How long should I be taking that 200mg? I’ve heard that most people do recommend 2 weeks on and 1 week off, is there any danger in going for 30+ days straight? If my research is correct DNP has a half life of 32 hours roughly, meaning it’s compounding to a point, should I just take 200mg every other day?

Again, appreciate the response so much.

• +1
Reactions: psychosismaxxing
Really appreciate the reply. So much good information. People like you make this forum 1000x better. And actually I haven’t been overeating recently, I’ve been super stable on 1700 cal. I dont drink at all so it shouldn’t be to hard for me. How long should I be taking that 200mg? I’ve heard that most people do recommend 2 weeks on and 1 week off, is there any danger in going for 30+ days straight? If my research is correct DNP has a half life of 32 hours roughly, meaning it’s compounding to a point, should I just take 200mg every other day?

Again, appreciate the response so much.
I'm glad the info was helpful, always good to educate people before they put toxic shit into their bodies. 1700cal is a good deficit but if the cravings are too strong on cycle and u feel like ur gonna binge I would up it to 2-2.2k you will still lose a shitton of weight cuz ur tdee is high anyways being at 243lbs unless ur a manlet or something. dnp is a mental game so you just have to go in knowing that maintaining ur deficit is gonna be harder. Maybe use caffeine or snus, always helped me.

200mg every day is fine, I never had a problem with it. 200 is actually a pretty low dosage but good if you dont have ac. Try 200 every day first for 4 days to let the levels stabilize and switch to 200 every other day if the heat is too much to handle without ac. The less u take the less effective it will be.

In terms of length, honestly its up to you. dnp isnt a drug that your body builds a tolerance to so you dont need to take a week off. my cycles are usually 30days and Ive never had problems. afaik there are no added risks to running it for a month vs 2wks on 1 wk off. Long term use/damage is completely unknown tho, so I would recommend u dont make a habit of running dnp.

Congratulations on the 20lbs weightloss btw, do you workout? You should focus on leanmaxxing for now with cardio or sports like boxing until u hit your goal weight then hit the gym and start building some muscle. Not being fat will significantly improve ur life.

I'm glad the info was helpful, always good to educate people before they put toxic shit into their bodies. 1700cal is a good deficit but if the cravings are too strong on cycle and u feel like ur gonna binge I would up it to 2-2.2k you will still lose a shitton of weight cuz ur tdee is high anyways being at 243lbs unless ur a manlet or something. dnp is a mental game so you just have to go in knowing that maintaining ur deficit is gonna be harder. Maybe use caffeine or snus, always helped me.

200mg every day is fine, I never had a problem with it. 200 is actually a pretty low dosage but good if you dont have ac. Try 200 every day first for 4 days to let the levels stabilize and switch to 200 every other day if the heat is too much to handle without ac. The less u take the less effective it will be.

In terms of length, honestly its up to you. dnp isnt a drug that your body builds a tolerance to so you dont need to take a week off. my cycles are usually 30days and Ive never had problems. afaik there are no added risks to running it for a month vs 2wks on 1 wk off. Long term use/damage is completely unknown tho, so I would recommend u dont make a habit of running dnp.

Congratulations on the 20lbs weightloss btw, do you workout? You should focus on leanmaxxing for now with cardio or sports like boxing until u hit your goal weight then hit the gym and start building some muscle. Not being fat will significantly improve ur life.
Appreciate the advice. I honestly lost all of the 20 by just being in a deficit and going outside every once in a while lol, helps being in college, having to walk everywhere is a blessing. And I really don’t plan on running DNP for long, I honestly don’t even plan on being on this forum for very long either. Many people have told me how fucked up it made them, I’m not trying to go too deep, I don’t wanna mindfuck myself. I’m honestly just going to use DNP to lose the weight fast, and never touch it again. I overcame a binge eating disorder (knock on wood) and I haven’t really binged in a awhile and I’ve been a lot better with my eating, I don’t eat like a fat fuck anymore, I learned to know when I’m full and whatnot, so once the weight is gone, it will most likely stay off. I just need the weight gone so I can get some more confidence.

I also noticed that your account has only been created today and you have only replied to me which is sketchy but idk who you are and I’m not entitled to know, I trust you enough because most of what your saying seems to be truthful based on my research I’ve done.

Appreciate the high quality replies though.

Appreciate the advice. I honestly lost all of the 20 by just being in a deficit and going outside every once in a while lol, helps being in college, having to walk everywhere is a blessing. And I really don’t plan on running DNP for long, I honestly don’t even plan on being on this forum for very long either. Many people have told me how fucked up it made them, I’m not trying to go too deep, I don’t wanna mindfuck myself. I’m honestly just going to use DNP to lose the weight fast, and never touch it again. I overcame a binge eating disorder (knock on wood) and I haven’t really binged in a awhile and I’ve been a lot better with my eating, I don’t eat like a fat fuck anymore, I learned to know when I’m full and whatnot, so once the weight is gone, it will most likely stay off. I just need the weight gone so I can get some more confidence.

I also noticed that your account has only been created today and you have only replied to me which is sketchy but idk who you are and I’m not entitled to know, I trust you enough because most of what your saying seems to be truthful based on my research I’ve done.

Appreciate the high quality replies though.
I lurk on this website sometimes, theres a lot of good advice on here if you have the time to go through all the garbage. I saw your post made an account and thought id help you out because dnp isnt something to be fucking with if u dont know what ur doing and I happen to have a decent bit of experience with it. Good job on overcoming ur ed, that shit isnt easy and I went through a similar thing. Hope all goes well with the weightloss, you can dm me if you need anything else dnp or gym related.

I lurk on this website sometimes, theres a lot of good advice on here if you have the time to go through all the garbage. I saw your post made an account and thought id help you out because dnp isnt something to be fucking with if u dont know what ur doing and I happen to have a decent bit of experience with it. Good job on overcoming ur ed, that shit isnt easy and I went through a similar thing. Hope all goes well with the weightloss, you can dm me if you need anything else dnp or gym related.
Your a real one. Most mfs on here will try to get you killed LOL. Appreciate the actual advice, do you have telegram? I'd love to be able to ask more random questions, I'm a lil scared of taking DNP still.

Your a real one. Most mfs on here will try to get you killed LOL. Appreciate the actual advice, do you have telegram? I'd love to be able to ask more random questions, I'm a lil scared of taking DNP still.
telegram is soulaz0

dnp isnt really scary at all you just need to use it intelligently and respect it. Hmu if u got anymore questions im happy to help.