HELP WITH HAIR

GAL

GAL

Iron
should I change my hairstyle ?
and how to make my hair softer (when I comb it, I tear some of it out) (any other suggestions to improve the look in any way are welcome)

Attachments

• org 3.jpg
    org 3.jpg
    369.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: castizo and PlayersGetPlayed
I’m not helping you,instead I will jerk off to this thread

• +1
Reactions: Shoni, PharaohMogger and castizo
Yes this hairstyle looks ass on you. A hairstyle, that creates some volume and texture at the top would help. Definitely shorten the sides a bit as well

• +1
Reactions: castizo and GAL
should I change my hairstyle ?
and how to make my hair softer (when I comb it, I tear some of it out) (any other suggestions to improve the look in any way are welcome)
how abt you stop cheek biting to begin with

• +1
Reactions: MrSins, PharaohMogger and castizo
Alright bro, you have to hop on roids right now, and i mean right now atleast within this month, your skull is so fucking small and round for your age you wont have any growth naturally since youre already way too old but roids will ascend you

Alright bro, you have to hop on roids right now, and i mean right now atleast within this month, your skull is so fucking small and round for your age you wont have any growth naturally since youre already way too old but roids will ascend you
testosterone boost actually makes sense but a cycle would destroy skin and organs and I'm not sure it will give me the desired effect anyway bonesmash can't save me?

• +1
Reactions: castizo
testosterone boost actually makes sense but a cycle would destroy skin and organs and I'm not sure it will give me the desired effect anyway bonesmash can't save me?
Bonesmashing is a meme bro don't fall for it lmao, Im hopping on halotestin in about a week you should do the same it doesnt give those bad side effects you just listed

Bonesmashing is a meme bro don't fall for it lmao, Im hopping on halotestin in about a week you should do the same it doesnt give those bad side effects you just listed
suppose I do it, is there any dosage or similar methods for cranial growth ? and is facepullinh also a cope