help with hairloss/alopecia

heyheyheybro22

heyheyheybro22

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
Basically ive never experiebced hairloss before but its in my dna for sure, my dad started losing hair at 23 or 24, im fucking 14 and the norwood reaper got me

I have a few spaces in my hair with hair falling out, whenever i shower theres alot of hair in my hands when i wash it too, i boufht minoxidil castor oil and derma roller, gonna start using them daily (derma roller 1x a week minox 14x)
Any tips to stop this hairloss? im not gonna take fin cuz i dont wanna stunt my development

minoxidil 2 times a day? whatever helps u ig

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
minoxidil 2 times a day? whatever helps u ig
Ye i saw it on derek mpmd some dude was using it lile that and derek approved

ru58841 even prevent tren from erasing your hair why didnt you use it before hopping on you faggot, get dht blocker shampoo with that shit and ketoconazole shampoo aswell, dermastamper is way better for hair let the dermaroller for skin and facial hair
take supplements especially biotin

dont take more than 2% minox, the side effects will cuck you if you go past that and its enough anyway

ru58841 even prevent tren from erasing your hair why didnt you use it before hopping on you faggot, get dht blocker shampoo with that shit and ketoconazole shampoo aswell, dermastamper is way better for hair let the dermaroller for skin and facial hair
take supplements especially biotin
No ru58841 in my country, ill search more, ill also take the supps and dht blocker shampoo thx

dont take more than 2% minox, the side effects will cuck you if you go past that and its enough anyway
What sides? its the topical not oral, im using 5%

What sides? its the topical not oral, im using 5%
scalp dryness
dry scalp=shedding
wait 18 before taking 5% but if you already got the 5% then buy scalp exfoliant, conditioner and hair mask, get some hair mask with some fancy shit like banana ananas or coconut

• +1
scalp dryness
dry scalp=shedding
wait 18 before taking 5% but if you already got the 5% then buy scalp exfoliant, conditioner and hair mask, get some hair mask with some fancy shit like banana ananas or coconut
keto shampoo should help with dry scalp tho

• +1
scalp dryness
dry scalp=shedding
Whats a hair mask? i already coniditioner it daily is a hair mask leave in conditioner or what?

minoxidil 5% two times a day + 1mm dermarolling one time per week

• +1
The simplest thing:minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and heyheyheybro22