help with height

dockmaxxing

dockmaxxing

Iron
i’m 16 and i am 5’8 i haven’t really grown a significant amount since i was 14.5 is this a sign of my growth plates being closed? or is there still hope because ive heard this happen to other people

5’8 is the ideal height

• +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
you can still grow at 16 just not as much as before

• +1
Reactions: dockmaxxing
i’m 16 and i am 5’8 i haven’t really grown a significant amount since i was 14.5 is this a sign of my growth plates being closed? or is there still hope because ive heard this happen to other people
maybe youll have growth spurt i was 5"10 at late 16 now im 6"4 so theres hope but just eat eat eat lots of healthy food obviously stretch workout and get lots of sun and youll be good

• +1
start saving money for ll

OMG FUCKING DO A BIT OFF EFFORT NIGGA EAT PROTEIN (MEAT EGGS) AND SLEEP (WHEN YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES AT NIGHT FOR REST) IF YOU DON'T GROW YOU WAS NOT MEANT TO ACCEPT YOUR FATE. IF YOU REACH 5'10 YOU WONT BE LOOKED DIFFERENTLY JUST A AS NORMAL HUMAN YOU ARE PROBABLY LOOKED AS A NORMAL HUMAN AT 5'8. 5'6 AND BELOW IS MANLET TERRITORY. ALSO YOU JUST SAID YOU GREW FROM 14.5 TO 16 WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THAT MEANS?

• +1
OMG FUCKING DO A BIT OFF EFFORT NIGGA EAT PROTEIN (MEAT EGGS) AND SLEEP (WHEN YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES AT NIGHT FOR REST) IF YOU DON'T GROW YOU WAS NOT MEANT TO ACCEPT YOUR FATE. IF YOU REACH 5'10 YOU WONT BE LOOKED DIFFERENTLY JUST A AS NORMAL HUMAN YOU ARE PROBABLY LOOKED AS A NORMAL HUMAN AT 5'8. 5'6 AND BELOW IS MANLET TERRITORY. ALSO YOU JUST SAID YOU GREW FROM 14.5 TO 16 WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THAT MEANS?
thank you