Help with lowering standards

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Only 25+ yr old LTBs like my profile. It's fucking over I left it too late. Should have been approaching women 10 years ago playing just be first. Now I'm playing just be 509th with roasties.

Lots of niggas gaslighted me here into trying OLD and I thought I had confidence to get HTBs (as long as shorter than 5'4). Turns out I can't get MTBs and my only hope is femcels/LTBs.

If I looked like Zer0 I'd accept my fate. But I always feel like I can do better than a landwhale.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Interested, Pikabro, Deleted member 23218 and 3 others
Not sharing I've shared enough times with people here. Can't get doxxxed or I'll end up on terrorist watch list.

• JFL
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty and Deleted member 23558
Hypergamy is a bitch

Online dating is the worst place for standardscels. OLD only works for young guys willing to date below their looks level.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
you cant

delete old and find hot girls irl.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Come out with me bitch. 2 oldcels approaching sluts around town

Only 25+ yr old LTBs like my profile. It's fucking over I left it too late. Should have been approaching women 10 years ago playing just be first. Now I'm playing just be 509th with roasties.

Lots of niggas gaslighted me here into trying OLD and I thought I had confidence to get HTBs (as long as shorter than 5'4). Turns out I can't get MTBs and my only hope is femcels/LTBs.

If I looked like Zer0 I'd accept my fate. But I always feel like I can do better than a landwhale.
Trying to go after women who have ruined their ability to pair bond always ends in disaster. They can only lust after Chad to temporarily get a small portion of the high they got as a teenager. Just be first or just be dead

• JFL

Jbf only works if u get her before 18 now a days

• +1
lowering standards didnt do shit for me because no girl lies me

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: baldgeeza and SecularIslamist
It’s time to connections and warm
approach maxx

if u rate urself mtn why would u assume u can get htb? also height?
People were like you have 'muh money', all the curries were saying 'muh light skinned', "I see guys like you with HTBs all the time's, and just NTmaxxxnbro, oofie doofie pill.

I'm 5'7.5 :forcedsmile: so over regardless.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: comingtothisJFL
People were like you have 'muh money', all the curries were saying 'muh light skinned', "I see guys like you with HTBs all the time's, and just NTmaxxxnbro, oofie doofie pill.

I'm 5'7.5 :forcedsmile: so over regardless.
tbh with ur stats u prolly could get ur looksmatch with warm approaches as long as same pheno as yours irl, OLD is hypergamy central if looking for looksmatch or higher you have to niche maxx

• +1
ethnics are forbidden from having anything above MTB's

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and SecularIslamist
Why don't u get a women from your country. Most ethniks are incel in the west

• +1
Just fuck while closing your eyes or think about Stacey

• JFL
Don't lower your standards broski