Help with my assymetry

Minato

Minato

Iron
I need help about my assymetry, how can i fix it? and i just want to make sure that the side im thinking about is the assymetric one
Right Side:

Left side:

Frontal:

I think my assymetric side is the left one, thoughts?, i always chewed in my right side , also i could notice that my right side is much more narrow than the left one

• JFL
Reactions: MadTwatter
I need help about my assymetry, how can i fix it? and i just want to make sure that the side im thinking about is the assymetric one
Right Side: View attachment 2135329

Left side:View attachment 2135330

Frontal:View attachment 2135332

I think my assymetric side is the left one, thoughts?, i always chewed in my right side , also i could notice that my right side is much more narrow than the left one
Based on the pics, i diagnose you with ...

On The Spectrum Pride GIF by giphystudios2021

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MadTwatter, Roamer, poopoohead and 3 others
I don't see any unreasonable level of asymmetry, but a wide jaw would boost you massively.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Minato
Right Side: View attachment 2135329

Left side:View attachment 2135330

Frontal:View attachment 2135332

Ur symmetry is fine. No noticeable asymmetry you are obsessing about nothing. You have BDD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403 and Minato
I don't see any unreasonable level of asymmetry, but a wide jaw would boost you massively.
Alright, thank you bro, so i started looksmaxxing recently so i didnt do mewing and stuff, so ill keep the program of chewing for 3h in each side and keep mewing, im 15y so i guess it isnt too late

• +1
Reactions: Graham
Again most assymetries aren't noticeable in movement except major one and even then thing like Jaw assymetry or lip assymetries are barely noticeable IRL, the only kind of assymetry that really stay from pic to irl are severe eye assymetries, so nothing to worry.
In your case you don't even have any big noticeable assymetries, nothing to worry about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403 and Minato
I also have one ear appearing lower than the other, is there a fix to this or do you only have to chew?

I also have one ear appearing lower than the other, is there a fix to this or do you only have to chew?
Yo bro i think that is a pic problem, check yourself in the mirror, maybe is just a pic problem or angle problem, my ears arent assymetric, its just the pic

Yo bro i think that is a pic problem, check yourself in the mirror, maybe is just a pic problem or angle problem, my ears arent assymetric, its just the pic
Huh, I thought the ear was lower in the first pic compared to the second?
When I put one finger each on one side of the ramus one side does look "bigger" than the other though idk if I'm just being paranoid about it

Wanna see a 26 days later update? after this i started thumbpulling, hard mewing sessions and growing hair out

Wanna see a 26 days later update? after this i started thumbpulling, hard mewing sessions and growing hair out
Yeah sure

I could see some improve in the mirror, its really bad to see in pictures, and my phone's camera is trash aswell

He's got asymmetrical eyes, you blind retards.

So autistic, asymmetry is a human trait. Being a perfect symmetric kendoll is not necessary as long as it's not major deviations from avg

Beauty is far more than just ratios and symmetry @Preston

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558