help with potassium

barredgr3mlin

barredgr3mlin

Iron
if I wanna do 4g of potassium how much should i take? it’s just throwing me off because it says “potassium (elemental) 363mg (from 693mg of potassium chloride)” I don’t wanna accidentally take double or accidentally take half of what I’m looking to take.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: asdvek
Solution
BinPanda
If your goal is to reach 4 grams (4000 mg) of potassium, you need to focus on the elemental potassium content, not the form it's in (like potassium chloride) , So, to get 4000 mg of elemental potassium, you would need to take approximately 7634 mg (7.634 g) of potassium chloride.
(click the right box with the checkmark if I helped you)
If your goal is to reach 4 grams (4000 mg) of potassium, you need to focus on the elemental potassium content, not the form it's in (like potassium chloride) , So, to get 4000 mg of elemental potassium, you would need to take approximately 7634 mg (7.634 g) of potassium chloride.

• +1
Reactions: barredgr3mlin, ey88 and ThePrinceOfPersia
Solution
Dude nobody needs to take 4000mg of potassium as a supplement, literally everything you eat has potassium

if I wanna do 4g of potassium how much should i take? it’s just throwing me off because it says “potassium (elemental) 363mg (from 693mg of potassium chloride)” I don’t wanna accidentally take double or accidentally take half of what I’m looking to take.
Don’t take 4g of of potassium lmao

Dude nobody needs to take 4000mg of potassium as a supplement, literally everything you eat has potassium
Imo taking potassium is the most overhyped TikTok bullshit ever, there are way better ways to debloat. I was just answering his question:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Imo taking potassium is the most overhyped TikTok bullshit ever, there are way better ways to debloat. I was just answering his question:Comfy:
Facts, most debloating in general is cope, just get lean

Facts, most debloating in general is cope, just get lean
It only works if your hella bloated from too much sodium from the day before or if your lean. If your lean and deploat there will be a huge difference. But most of it just has to do with water flushing and carb manipulation like bodybuilders do. And then obviously keeping a good electrolyte ratio but there’s no need to go crazy on the potassium. These people think it’ll magically make them piss out all the water retention