Help with skin at 17

Bolo

Bolo

Iron
So I have been taking adalpene, benzoyl peroxide 10% and Finacea gel 15%. Doctors are not willing to give me accutane. What should I do? My skin is the last thing holding me back from reaching my potential.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1785462216.jpg
    Snapchat-1785462216.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: janet
tretinoin might help but try lower carbs first maybe your diet is the problem

• +1
Reactions: janet
So I have been taking adalpene, benzoyl peroxide 10% and Finacea gel 15%. Doctors are not willing to give me accutane. What should I do? My skin is the last thing holding me back from reaching my potential.
Drink a shit ton of water, like 5l a day trust

• +1
Reactions: Bolo
No it will be seized in the customs
Not necessarily. Depends mostly on where it's shipped from and how well the one shipping it conceals it. I know getting some stuff into EU countries is hard.

For example, I can't ship 99% of products from India to the Netherlands, it'll just get seized. I'd try searching for places that have had success with Scandinavian customers before.

What I do know is that there's no way customs will seize everything going through, it's impossible. So there's always a chance.

Qingdao Sigma Chemical (QSC) sells it. I've bought other items from them before, and thus far all of them have gotten through, with no issues. The Netherlands isn't Sweden, ofc, but it's maybe worth a try.

Attachments

• QSC - price list 13-09-2024.pdf
    130.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: janet and Bolo
Not necessarily. Depends mostly on where it's shipped from and how well the one shipping it conceals it. I know getting some stuff into EU countries is hard.

For example, I can't ship 99% of products from India to the Netherlands, it'll just get seized. I'd try searching for places that have had success with Scandinavian customers before.

What I do know is that there's no way customs will seize everything going through, it's impossible. So there's always a chance.

Qingdao Sigma Chemical (QSC) sells it. I've bought other items from them before, and thus far all of them have gotten through, with no issues. The Netherlands isn't Sweden, ofc, but it's maybe worth a try.
Thank you very much i will check it out.