Help with testosterone level

rolloftape

rolloftape

Gold

Without measurement my digit ratio seems to show high testosterone but my voice is not that deep my jaw is not wide and I have high inhib so what’s wrong digit ratio or should I just get a testosterone test

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84

Without measurement my digit ratio seems to show high testosterone but my voice is not that deep my jaw is not wide and I have high inhib so what’s wrong digit ratio or should I just get a testosterone test

FFS get on good diet. Eat meat. Eat tons of eggs and animal fats, get in the sun much more, eat organ meats, improve diet. Lift, try semen retention (not cope, over ejaculation isn't good at all) Improve sleep. exercise, and reduce estradiol, toxins, and cortisol levels.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Need2Ascend and Epola
FFS get on good diet. Eat meat. Eat tons of eggs and animal fats, get in the sun much more, eat organ meats, improve diet. Lift, try semen retention (not cope, over ejaculation isn't good at all) Improve sleep. exercise, and reduce estradiol, toxins, and cortisol levels.
Apart from the diet, very good advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
and what is the best that can come from this if it works

only on .me do u send hand pics for others to detemine ur T

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Growth Plate, Deleted member 4562 and 1 other person
what ascending hero said and also you can increase the depth and the volume of your voice by training your neck. also resonant and deep humming lol

None of these things say anything about your current T levels. It's obvious your IQ is painfully low though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, R@m@, .👽. and 1 other person
Low IQ for believe stupid foid shit like digit length.

Sleep, Exercise, eat a clean diet minimal in animal products which raise SHBG and lower free testosterone, and maybe look into 'test boosters" that don't do shit long term.

Sleep, exercise, eat healthy, lose body fat. That's it.

Apart from the diet, very good advice
the diet is the most important advice i gave him wtf are u talking abt. A balanced diet, with foods prepared right and not overly cook aswell as high in animal and saturated fats+raw diary is ideal.

Look at the work of Aajonus Vonderplanitz

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
and what is the best that can come from this if it works
T levels over 1000 ng/dl if u do what im saying (no bs). Even better results if u have good androgen receptors

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|

Also OP get on broccoli+Oyster (shellfish)+ Foods Highs in Zinc and Magnesium+raw honey/milk.

Avoids vegetable oils/pufas/toxins/etc.

Would you recommend going into the sun without sunscreen?

Get a T test, don't be a greycel.