Help with the site

C

clueless.44

Iron
Hi guys as u can tell im new and I just needed help with understanding the site. How does rep work? How do I PM people? Is that locked behind a certain amount of rep? Just things like that yk.

(im on mobile btw)

• +1
Reactions: qxdr, nathan and truthhurts
Bump

• +1
Reactions: nathan and truthhurts
Insult as many people as possible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion, deadstock, qxdr and 5 others
Hi guys as u can tell im new and I just needed help with understanding the site. How does rep work? How do I PM people? Is that locked behind a certain amount of rep? Just things like that yk.

(im on mobile btw)
@truthhurts

• JFL
ur so cute gonna rape u

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: qxdr, watah, nathan and 5 others

(im on mobile btw)
Blud be asking for a guide :ogre:. @Gengar help this innocent soul :feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn and Gengar

(im on mobile btw)
No rep for u. U don’t deserve this:ogre:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rzn and clueless.44

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts, clueless.44 and nathan

(im on mobile btw)
Hi there! Welcome aboard, buddy. Let's see, how does rep work, you ask? Well, when you post something people can react to the post. There's a few options. The like, laugh, woah and sad add to your reputation counter. The ugh, angry and hmm react doesn't detract from your reputation but it doesn't add anything either. Since you are new, you won't be able to send private messages to others but others may possibly be able to privately message you. Just post more and eventually you will be able to send PMs as well.

• +1

(im on mobile btw)
Magick is real