Help

M

man733

Iron
I got beta carotene but I heard that I should pair it with astaxanthin? Is this true or no?

I also got potassium glauconite pills one pill is around 590mg, how many pills per day? It says 1 on the back but idk

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo and ey88
Also track your daily sodium and potassium, take as much as you need to get around a 4-1 intake ratio of potassium to sodium for a good debloat

Also track your daily sodium and potassium, take as much as you need to get around a 4-1 intake ratio of potassium to sodium for a good debloat
Bro what potassium pills and yes I know I should get it from bananas, but I want pills aswell so which type of supplement and how many mg per pill

Bro what potassium pills and yes I know I should get it from bananas, but I want pills aswell so which type of supplement and how many mg per pill
Bro track your the amount of potassium and sodium you are eating and supplement as much as you need to reach that 4-1 ratio, let’s say you ate 3000mg of potassium and 1000mg of sodium, take 2 pills so you end up at 4000-1000

Bro track your the amount of potassium and sodium you are eating and supplement as much as you need to reach that 4-1 ratio, let’s say you ate 3000mg of potassium and 1000mg of sodium, take 2 pills so you end up at 4000-1000
Which pills mine are 99mg

• +1
Reactions: ey88