Help

M

Majkal

Iron
Is there an actual way to make some easy money online… I’m not asking for much, maybe a hundred more to add to my month.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Send me a few hundred dollars of BTC and I can trade them for you. You can expect to get 130%-140% back of what you originally gave me in 2-3 weeks

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
I have people who can vouch for me by the way, lots of sketchy people on this site but I am not one of them. Let's make money together boss.

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Send me a few hundred dollars of BTC and I can trade them for you. You can expect to get 130%-140% back of what you originally gave me in 2-3 weeks
Nigga I don’t do business with 4 inchers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
My penis is 6 inches
Nigga I’m a broke ass teen I’m talking about making money from 0 and I’m not even asking for much just a couple so I can make life a bit easier lol fucking bitcoin 💀

Nigga I’m a broke ass teen I’m talking about making money from 0 and I’m not even asking for much just a couple so I can make life a bit easier lol fucking bitcoin 💀
How much you have? Send it all into BTC and send it over binance, I have 4+ years of experience, a few hundred dollars is enough.

Get a fucking job you retard. You’re not special. Even if someone were to give you a method to make money the barriers to entry would be so significant your time would be better spent working.

buy stuff from online auctions and sell it on ebay. $100 a months is childs play

There is no, and will never be an easy way to make money. You need to be smart and grind like everyone else.

• +1
Reactions: Majkal