Help

L

lepzerin

Iron
I need a knowledgeable guide on Lookmax. I've been on the forum for about 2 months, I was only able to leanmaxx. The articles here are very confusing.

read botb section and then leave this curry asylum forever

Part of looksmaxxing is being high iq enough to filter out the shitposts on ur own and find the info

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
I need a knowledgeable guide on Lookmax. I've been on the forum for about 2 months, I was only able to leanmaxx. The articles here are very confusing.
well i can give you the basis: You are deformed because of the environment you had during developmental years. Anything you do is cope cause 1.the bone grew vertically and the only way to solve this would be cutting in and placing it horizontally and forward, but you will not do that because it would be extremely invasive and risky or 2. The bone didnt grew, thats cause your hormones were fucked up, against you are fucked but implants can be useful in this case.

take stimulants then trap urself in a room only with .org open

well i can give you the basis: You are deformed because of the environment you had during developmental years. Anything you do is cope cause 1.the bone grew vertically and the only way to solve this would be cutting in and placing it horizontally and forward, but you will not do that because it would be extremely invasive and risky or 2. The bone didnt grew, thats cause your hormones were fucked up, against you are fucked but implants can be useful in this case.
you don't even know if he's deformed you projecting autist

thats happen when you do so much tiktokmaxxing and find this site by an accident

Peki size temellerini verebilirim: Gelişim yıllarında sahip olduğunuz çevre nedeniyle deforme olmuşsunuzdur. Yapacağınız her şey başa çıkmaktır çünkü 1.kemik dikey olarak büyümüştür ve bunu çözmenin tek yolunu kesip yatay ve ileri bir durumda olacaktır, ancak bunu yapmayacaksınız çünkü bu son derece invaziv ve merkezi olacaktır veya 2. Kemik büyümedi, bu hormonlarınızın berbat olmasına neden oldu, size karşı becerildiniz ama implantlar bu durumdaki durumda o
can you write in pm

thats happen when you do so much tiktokmaxxing and find this site by an accident
bro i need help why are you answering like autistic my goal is not to stay in this dump I want to ascend