Helpful Tips for leanmaxxing

D

Deleted member 22829

6'2 (188cm)
Most advice you hear about getting lean is pretty good, but it wont be easy, here are some tips that can help you get leaner, quicker, healthier, and safer.

1. Getting 10k steps a day.
It may sound difficult, but getting 10k steps is very easy, you can walk around your house, walk around in a nearby park, etc, walking a lot is a very good way to burn a lot of calories very quickly.

2. Staying very hydrated.
People tend to neglect this a lot, hydration keeps you feeling full and reduces hunger and urges to eat a lot, I recommend trying to get 3L of water daily, take a drink every 15 minutes or so.

3. Buy a standing desk.
When you stand, you burn about 2x more calories than you would if you were sitting, so instead of rotting on looksmax while sitting, do it while standing!

4. Eat a ton of fruits, specifically bananas.
you wont find a lot about this online, but I noticed when I ate a lot of potassium based fruits, I had very long lasting energy, and stayed full for a while.

5. Change up your breakfast.
Instead of eating cereal and other breakfast novelties, I would definitely recommend mixing oats and fruits, its very low calorie and incredibly nutrient dense, personally I like to have oats and put sliced bananas and fruits in them.

6. Get a standing job.
This is going to be a very limited option for most people, but if you are looking for a conventional job, try to get something where you're standing up regularly, 8 hours a day sitting is very different from 8 hours a day walking and standing.

Good luck to all of you, these tips alone wont get you anywhere, you will NEED a caloric deficit and implementing weight lifting for actual progress.
Inspiration from @pneumocystosis thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/the-25-steps-to-becoming-a-slayer.645036/

@Yuno_howitez @BrahminBoss @Xangsane @TRUE_CEL @Iasacrko @mrriceguy @LiteralCaucasian @curlyheadjames @skinnytwink @Dystopian @Arborist @HarrierDuBois @Artemis @justinzayn @Blackgymmax @HimmyButler @friedbutter6o @5.5psl @kumquat @Amnesia @heightface

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 23611, Artemis and 9 others
Most advice you hear about getting lean is pretty good, but it wont be easy, here are some tips that can help you get leaner, quicker, healthier, and safer.

It may sound difficult, but getting 10k steps is very easy, you can walk around your house, walk around in a nearby park, etc, walking a lot is a very good way to burn a lot of calories very quickly.

People tend to neglect this a lot, hydration keeps you feeling full and reduces hunger and urges to eat a lot, I recommend trying to get 3L of water daily, take a drink every 15 minutes or so.

3. Buy a standing desk.
When you stand, you burn about 2x more calories than you would if you were sitting, so instead of rotting on looksmax while sitting, do it while standing!

you wont find a lot about this online, but I noticed when I ate a lot of potassium based fruits, I had very long lasting energy, and stayed full for a while.

Instead of eating cereal and other breakfast novelties, I would definitely recommend mixing oats and fruits, its very low calorie and incredibly nutrient dense, personally I like to have oats and put sliced bananas and fruits in them.

6. Get a standing job.
This is going to be a very limited option for most people, but if you are looking for a conventional job, try to get something where you're standing up regularly, 8 hours a day sitting is very different from 8 hours a day walking and standing.

Good luck to all of you, these tips alone wont get you anywhere, you will NEED a caloric deficit and implementing weight lifting for actual progress.

@Yuno_howitez @BrahminBoss @Xangsane @TRUE_CEL @Iasacrko @mrriceguy @LiteralCaucasian @curlyheadjames @skinnytwink @Dystopian @Arborist @HarrierDuBois @Artemis @justinzayn @Blackgymmax @HimmyButler @friedbutter6o @5.5psl @kumquat @Amnesia @heightface
I’m bulking rn

good thread its almost 6 am tho u gotta go to school man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829
bump

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn

3. Buy a standing desk.

6. Get a standing job.

Inspiration from @pneumocystosis thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/the-25-steps-to-becoming-a-slayer.645036/

I bought a whiteboard to do my high IQ math major homework on so I am standing while doing it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357
bump

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Nice guide but I'm already 65Kg on a 1,88m body mate

• +1
Good post. Most important part of getting lean is diet so make sure to do your full weeks meal prep on Sunday. I found that I always cheat with delivery when I don't feel like cooking, but if I already have prepared meals I never cheat on my diet.

This channel is really good and I used it for easy recipes but there's a bunch other ones you can try if you want. Meal prep is the key to not being a fatfuck.

Last edited:
  • +1
is the standing while rotting actually better or is it just bro science
Nah that actually might be the only useful advice out of all because everything else is water

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 24712
I used to leanmaxx by not only starvemaxxing and dehydrationmaxxing but also walking outside for at least an hour. Now I'm back to being chubby and it suits me better.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
I used to leanmaxx by not only starvemaxxing and dehydrationmaxxing but also walking outside for at least an hour. Now I'm back to being chubby and it suits me better.
u mogged when lean bro i have pic

This walking 10k steps per day shit is retarded I thought everyone did that because they have lives obese or not everyday but i assume the basement dwellers in this forum has to be reminded that they have to *walk*

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-31-21-07-36-640_com.sec.android.app.shealth.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-31-21-07-36-640_com.sec.android.app.shealth.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 0