Helpful Voicemaxxing Guide

G

Guest2

Lurker
Mindset Changes

So, I read a couple years ago that your voice pitch changes depending on whom you're talking to. Pretty much, if it's a younger girl or something, or someone who's submissive generally, your voice will naturally deepen. It might take some 'psyching up', but I have been able to make my voice deeper by asserting to myself that I'm above people.

Of course, if a 6'6 bodybuilder comes up to me, I'm obviously not going to be able to maintain it, but, idk man; it's helpful to selfesteemmaxx as much as you can, even if they mog you. I feel as though this would be much easier for guys who are taller or larger framed, as it's easier to get in the frame of mind that you're mogging someone. However, keep in mind that this is perceived relative social standing or dominance, so, if you can, you can simply delusionmaxx and godcomplexmaxx.

I'm not saying this will help significantly: if you have a shit voice, you have a shit voice and there's not a whole lot you can do about it. However, if you've got a below average or average voice, and want to accentuate your dominant tone a little more, then this is definitely worth a try.

As to how you can do this, I suppose everyone likely has their own ways of doing it: you can put yourself in a more aggressive mindset; you could picture them as a little girl; you can even, if you're tall or larger framed, start thinking about how you could kill this person with your bare hands. Whatever works for you.

Vocal Chord Exercises

I also found this exercise you can do to stretch your vocal chords temporarily (for a day or two) but it seems easy to do and others noted it working, though I don't know if it's a prank. I haven't yet tried it myself. I'll just paste it here down below:

How to Instantly Get a Deeper Voice

Step 1: Tilt your head back as far as you can.
Step 2: Recite the sentence "Bing, Bong. Ding, Dong. King Kong." slowly, stretching/elongating the "ng" sound for each.
Step 3: Repeat step 2 but at a deeper pitch
Step 4: Repeat again, this time at your deepest possible pitch.

Anyways, hopefully this is a handy guide to making your voice more respectable on the phone, when calling someone a faggot over VC, and just generally. Please do say if the vocal chord exercises actually work.

Enjoy!

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, LastHopeForNorman, slayer69 and 8 others
Good thread OP, we need stuff like this related to looksmaxxing, will try this later.

Mindset Changes

So, I read a couple years ago that your voice pitch changes depending on whom you're talking to. Pretty much, if it's a younger girl or something, or someone who's submissive generally, your voice will naturally deepen. I feel as though this would be much easier for guys who are taller or larger framed
This. start gymcelling if u got decent height so you FEEL dominant, confidence comes naturally when you're mogging everybody in the room

confidence = sound confident = imposing voice

• +1
Reactions: Guest2
I'm voicemaxxed,tbh.It's one of my few positive traits.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I'm voicemaxxed,tbh.It's one of my few positive traits.
Me too, I've noticed quite a lot of EE males are voicemaxxed. Got the deepest voice in class jfl

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Me too, I've noticed quite a lot of EE males are voicemaxxed. Got the deepest voice in class jfl
my dad has a deep voice, does that mean I will develop one too? wbu?

• +1
Mindset Changes

So, I read a couple years ago that your voice pitch changes depending on whom you're talking to. Pretty much, if it's a younger girl or something, or someone who's submissive generally, your voice will naturally deepen. It might take some 'psyching up', but I have been able to make my voice deeper by asserting to myself that I'm above people.

Of course, if a 6'6 bodybuilder comes up to me, I'm obviously not going to be able to maintain it, but, idk man; it's helpful to selfesteemmaxx as much as you can, even if they mog you. I feel as though this would be much easier for guys who are taller or larger framed, as it's easier to get in the frame of mind that you're mogging someone. However, keep in mind that this is perceived relative social standing or dominance, so, if you can, you can simply delusionmaxx and godcomplexmaxx.

I'm not saying this will help significantly: if you have a shit voice, you have a shit voice and there's not a whole lot you can do about it. However, if you've got a below average or average voice, and want to accentuate your dominant tone a little more, then this is definitely worth a try.

As to how you can do this, I suppose everyone likely has their own ways of doing it: you can put yourself in a more aggressive mindset; you could picture them as a little girl; you can even, if you're tall or larger framed, start thinking about how you could kill this person with your bare hands. Whatever works for you.

Vocal Chord Exercises

I also found this exercise you can do to stretch your vocal chords temporarily (for a day or two) but it seems easy to do and others noted it working, though I don't know if it's a prank. I haven't yet tried it myself. I'll just paste it here down below:

How to Instantly Get a Deeper Voice

Step 1: Tilt your head back as far as you can.
Step 2: Recite the sentence "Bing, Bong. Ding, Dong. King Kong." slowly, stretching/elongating the "ng" sound for each.
Step 3: Repeat step 2 but at a deeper pitch
Step 4: Repeat again, this time at your deepest possible pitch.

Anyways, hopefully this is a handy guide to making your voice more respectable on the phone, when calling someone a faggot over VC, and just generally. Please do say if the vocal chord exercises actually work.

Enjoy!
I think i have already read this exact same thread before but i cant remember where... :feelsping:

Is this from Lookism?

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Guest2
Ye I got one

Idk how old are you?
15 boyo, apparently teacher told I got a strong public speaking voice at will. it's not so deep when relaxed though

if ur dad has deep voice then u got one too its lifefuel 4 me basically

• +1
I think i have already read this exact same thread but i cant remember where... :feelsping:

Is this from Lookism?
I made the same one on incels.is, but I thought that it also suits here. I stole that last "Bing Bong" bit from somewhere, but I don't remember where. It might have been from here or Reddit or something; I just saw it on my notes and it reminded me of this, so I made a guide about it and included it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, SikKunt and Pendejo
15 boyo, apparently teacher told I got a strong public speaking voice at will. it's not so deep when relaxed though

if ur dad has deep voice then u got one too its lifefuel 4 me basically
I forgot my biological dad's voice tbh, my mom broke up with him long ago. Standard Romanian voice from what I can remember so deep

I made the same one on incels.is, but I thought that it also suits here. I stole that last "Bing Bong" bit from somewhere, but I don't remember where. It might have been from here or Reddit or something; I just saw it on my notes and it reminded me of this, so I made a guide about it and included it.
Oh right, now i remember people roasting Master and Knajjd voices jfl, good thread

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and SikKunt
I forgot my biological dad's voice tbh, my mom broke up with him long ago. Standard Romanian voice from what I can remember so deep
I was thinking that u were Romanian for some reason, my mum is too and I went there to see family as a kid in Brasov and got drunk for the first time on ursus beer

feelsgoodman

• Love it
Where can I hear them?

I'd have to upload knajjd to SoundCloud because I only have mp3s and they are not supported on here it seems, but if you go on discord he's often around.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and SikKunt

I'd have to upload knajjd to SoundCloud because I only have mp3s and they are not supported on here it seems, but if you go on discord he's often around.

I'm guessing the nasal voice is Master's right?
I'll go to Discord later to listen to knajjd

• +1
Reactions: Guest2
I dont think I have a very deep voice but I can sing very low notes so would be classified as a bass

• Woah
@Kingkellz why was OP account deleted?