Helping my autistic friend ascend.

D

Deleted member 33734

Iron
As the title says. This is not an attempt to fish for validation. Trying to help the boy max out. Already sent him to see a dermatologist.23m 🇨🇴

Attachments

• IMG_0048.jpeg
    IMG_0048.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0560.jpeg
    IMG_0560.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1553.jpeg
    IMG_1553.jpeg
    366 KB · Views: 0
Honestly he has a really hard road a head of him. Autism is a serious issue that mogs looks advantages. Building his social skills will be an uphill battle.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Lucifer X
his zygos mog hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33734
As the title says. This is not an attempt to fish for validation. Trying to help the boy max out. Already sent him to see a dermatologist.23m 🇨🇴
what city of colombia are u from

he need dermastamp and retinol maybe treit

My friend is from Medellín. Appericiate the advice bro.

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
Honestly he has a really hard road a head of him. Autism is a serious issue that mogs looks advantages. Building his social skills will be an uphill battle.
Working on helping him with that, mostly a communication thing. But it can be attested to early childhood trauma.

Working on helping him with that, mostly a communication thing. But it can be attested to early childhood trauma.
Truma falsely gets blamed on a lot of things autism is 80% genetic.

Truma falsely gets blamed on a lot of things autism is 80% genetic.
That is true but in this particular case,not saying he is fully autistic. But he is on the spectrum e.g meaning reading the subliminals , non verbal ques etc. so far it has worked out well with girls but, the rizz is inconsistent. Hence the issue of not being able to read the room or non verbal ques.

That is true but in this particular case,not saying he is fully autistic. But he is on the spectrum e.g meaning reading the subliminals , non verbal ques etc. so far it has worked out well with girls but, the rizz is inconsistent. Hence the issue of not being able to read the room or non verbal ques.
There is actually a specific disability that often gets confused for autism and effects ability to read verbal cues.

Does he also have bad fine motor skills etc?

Hard to tell but I think maybe genio? And some jaw angle fillers just to make it perfection.

Get him slaying on tinder, you don’t need NT for that just raw looks

• +1
There is actually a specific disability that often gets confused for autism and effects ability to read verbal cues.

Does he also have bad fine motor skills etc?

Imo coordination is off. Noticeable during sports, in basketball, futsal, handling certain things like weights in the gym is fine, walking, running is also fine. But there are certain things were he is completely off. Not sure if it’s the lack of affinity or motor skills.

• +1
Reactions: zura
Imo coordination is off. Noticeable during sports, in basketball, futsal, handling certain things like weights in the gym is fine, walking, running is also fine. But there are certain things were he is completely off. Not sure if it’s the lack of affinity or motor skills.
100% I think we have the same disability (the one I sent the wiki of)

Hard to tell but I think maybe genio? And some jaw angle fillers just to make it perfection.

Get him slaying on tinder, you don’t need NT for that just raw looks
I’ll talk to him about it, he was trying to convince me of bone smashing for jaw growth.😂😂

100% I think we have the same disability (the one I sent the wiki of)
Yep 100% . I usually joke with him about having that exact disability. I guess you were right on the money.

• +1
Reactions: blackpilled I lost
@blackpilled I lost. @Foreverbrad. @NerdcelThundercok @Newday. Thank you for the great advice everyone. I gave him the info and he is going to act upon it. He felt uncomfortable being posted on a forum by himself and asked me to do the same. So since im a man of my word ill add some attachments. Info 29 🇧🇷 no need to respond i just wanted to thank you guys.

Attachments

• Snapchat-2010570704_Original.jpeg
    Snapchat-2010570704_Original.jpeg
    260.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-1446431951_Original.jpeg
    Snapchat-1446431951_Original.jpeg
    195.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1191.jpeg
    IMG_1191.jpeg
    152.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
Having autism as sub Chadlite is death.

• +1
Reactions: zura
Having autism as sub Chadlite is death.
I mean its not that bad, we debunked it a few messages ago, slight disability nothing he cant or anyone can overcome.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
@blackpilled I lost. @Foreverbrad. @NerdcelThundercok @Newday. Thank you for the great advice everyone. I gave him the info and he is going to act upon it. He felt uncomfortable being posted on a forum by himself and asked me to do the same. So since im a man of my word ill add some attachments. Info 29 🇧🇷 no need to respond i just wanted to thank you guys.
No problem. If you want you can ask me for help in dm's. I would recommend a stuble beard is more appealing for females

• +1