HELPPP!!!!!!

iblamekhan

iblamekhan

Iron
I'm a teenage male and I've been focusing on losing weight for a long time...Now I've achieved my goals (currently 47 kg and I'm 5'6) but I still have belly fat and love handles and I absolutely HATE IT!!! My BMI is underweight but I just cant get rid of it for some reason...Really hope someone can help me solve this problem

LEMON BOTTLES!!

I'm a teenage male and I've been focusing on losing weight for a long time...Now I've achieved my goals (currently 47 kg and I'm 5'6) but I still have belly fat and love handles and I absolutely HATE IT!!! My BMI is underweight but I just cant get rid of it for some reason...Really hope someone can help me solve this problem
You are a skinny fat manlet. Pm me if u want me to get into what u should do to ascend your physique but basically bulk up go to the gym eat enough protein to grow taller because you are short as fuck and after that cut. If yoi try losing more weight now u will just stunt your growth and fuck yourself in the ass in the long term

Thanks bro love you

• Love it
Reactions: ilovewater
You are a skinny fat manlet. Pm me if u want me to get into what u should do to ascend your physique but basically bulk up go to the gym eat enough protein to grow taller because you are short as fuck and after that cut. If yoi try losing more weight now u will just stunt your growth and fuck yourself in the ass in the long term
idk how to pm im new here😭🙏