Henry cavill

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Son of Zeus..
I showed my mom and another girl a picture of henry cavill they all said hes perfect every girl loves him bro

He’s the best looking man ever. Even at his age his appeal to JB’s is fucking insane. And for mid 20’s and 30 year old girls?? It’s a fucking wrap. He’s a god to them.

He’s an introverted WOW nerd who’s literally playing muscle jock Superman, making tens if not hundreds of millions overall in Hollywood. just due to his looks.

You think he’s the best actor in the world that could play that role the best? Or even close? Pfft. It is his LOOKS

Just let that sink in for a second man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2661, LordGodcat, LordNorwood and 4 others
He’s the best looking man ever. Even at his age his appeal to JB’s is fucking insane. And for mid 20’s and 30 year old girls?? It’s a fucking wrap. He’s a god to them.

He’s an introverted WOW nerd who’s literally playing muscle jock Superman, making tens of not hundreds of millions overall in Hollywood. just due to his looks.

Just let that sink in for a second man.
Bro im not joking but if I had a girlfriend I would let him fuck her infront of me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Dogs, AbandonShip, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
Bro im not joking but if I had a girlfriend I would let him fuck her infront of me
LMAO you know what’s strange about this comment? Is that MILLIONS of other men feel
That way too.

Literally look at the YouTube comments of his videos. Absolute suicidefuel

He plays life on “tutorial mode for Down syndrome kids who are also blind”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Esteban1997
  • +1
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 1751
LMAO you know what’s strange about this comment? Is that MILLIONS of other men feel
That way too.

Literally look at the YouTube comments of his videos. Absolute suicidefuel

He plays life on “tutorial mode for Down syndrome kids who are also blind”
Lol I thought I was the only one who felt that way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751