Her grandparents talking badly about my height

Jonas2k7

Jonas2k7

Iron
I fucked a girl lately and she told her grandparents about me. I'm 5'11 and her ex is 6'1. As her parents and grandparents still like her ex he is often hanging out at her place and still is friends with her and after she told her grandparents that I'm 5'11 they said: "You should get someone taller that could protect you" with her ex grinning beside there.

He only has his height and age difference, but is getting so much halo by her grandparents as if he wasn't weak as shit :feelswah: Heightpill is brutal with older people

This guy is a sub5 nerd getting rejected by girls daily as she told me because he always tells her his rejections jfl :ROFLMAO:

At the end I fucked her after 1 day and not that tall sub5 piece of shit after a whole ass relationship of 4 months :feelshah:

TLDR: The higher end average height (5'11) isn't enough anymore :feelswhy: Going to wear shoe lifts or elevator shoes, thinking about LL too :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
not reading that cancer inducing text

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Ur saying another dude has fucked her and ur dating that?

5'11 and 6'1 is not that different, you are lying manlet, aren't you?

Ur saying another dude has fucked her and ur dating that?
No I'm saying I fucked her after one day and took her virginity and that 6'1 sub5 didn't ever fuck her in a 4 month ltr

No I'm saying I fucked her after one day and took her virginity and that 6'1 sub5 didn't ever fuck her in a 4 month ltr
sounds like cope

yea bro i’m sure this def happened Jfl what girl tells her grandparents about some rando she fucked and then proceed to get roasted for anTWO INCH height difference Jfl at ur autism and pathetic larp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, 0S4MA and Klasik616
yea bro i’m sure this def happened Jfl what girl tells her grandparents about some rando she fucked and then proceed to get roasted for anTWO INCH height difference Jfl at ur autism and pathetic larp
You're right he is atleast 6'2, never saw him in real life