here are some thoughts i already got bored of, i currently have no C

_MVP_

_MVP_

c crime unless 5th gear possible
its like in basketball at shooting: quick release and if u missed, quickly forget about it yo, such is life

hope u get the metaphor

u wanna change anything? change your view, this often makes changing things obsolete or not that important.

if u become smart enough, u dont need money, and even if u need it, it will be much easier to make, think about it

think every thought that has the potential to make you feel good/better:

like good songs and tasty food, sex, drugs, cool videos audios good feelings good memories good imagination, fantasizing, visualization

have all potentially feel-good thoughts written down/recorded on video or audio for easy accessibility (i didnt do that, too lazy, but its an idea)

you can record all good thoughts and listen to them on loop with headphones for perfect repetition

old thought: sbook/spellcasting book: have all high iq thoughts written down in that book.

maximize your spiritual and material world, your spirit can be strong as fuck but if your material world sucks like u havent eaten for 30 days, it will be hard to spiritually think something of high value

browse all songs that ever made me feel good/better and listen to them on loop with headphones, since its weird for others when they hear u listening everything on loop yo.

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR, kingpiin, serialcoper and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and _MVP_
being in your head a lot is extremely exhausting. How do you cope?

how did you get off ignore?

• Love it
Reactions: deadstock
its like in basketball at shooting: quick release and if u missed, quickly forget about it yo, such is life

hope u get the metaphor

u wanna change anything? change your view, this often makes changing things obsolete or not that important.

if u become smart enough, u dont need money, and even if u need it, it will be much easier to make, think about it

think every thought that has the potential to make you feel good/better:

like good songs and tasty food, sex, drugs, cool videos audios good feelings good memories good imagination, fantasizing, visualization

have all potentially feel-good thoughts written down/recorded on video or audio for easy accessibility (i didnt do that, too lazy, but its an idea)

you can record all good thoughts and listen to them on loop with headphones for perfect repetition

old thought: sbook/spellcasting book: have all high iq thoughts written down in that book.

maximize your spiritual and material world, your spirit can be strong as fuck but if your material world sucks like u havent eaten for 30 days, it will be hard to spiritually think something of high value

browse all songs that ever made me feel good/better and listen to them on loop with headphones, since its weird for others when they hear
How you learn all this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
How you learn all this
Only a genius would know what it's like. He is always thinking, answering questions to himself in his head, figuring things out. Thoughts keep coming.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back