Here are the biggest COPES + bonus (looksmaxxers GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 29581

Height/Niche = 🔑 Signing Off.
OBJECTIVE:

Zygo size
(just be visible)
Aeygo Sal
Compact Midface
(just don’t be horsefaced if don’t have ratios to match {not ideal tall skull} )

IF YOU ARE SOFTMAXXED AT 4+ PSL:
Hollow Cheeks
Eye color
Pfl + ipd

Also unless you are indian/asian in an all white area PHENO, is not the reason you are an incel.

MOST UNDERRATED LOOKSMAXXES:
Haircut + overall hair maintenance
Drip / fashion sense
Getting sunlight and exercise
HAVING A VISION AND FAITH IN SAID VISION
Personality / charisma + (comes with) life MAXXING

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, ascension, bradpittshairline and 4 others
Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

@ascension @apemaxxed @mrriceguy

Oh and you have to not care about what people say, whilst caring about what they think. Make sense?

• +1
Reactions: ascension
. Zygo size and mass literally differentiates incels from chads like drago and Ramirez . Tall skull is a huge halo irl as is compact midface

OBJECTIVE:

Zygo size
(just be visible)

If zygo is not big enough it will not be visible and if not sharp🔪enough you lose SMV

~JFL AT THINKING SIZE IS NOT IMPORTAND😂~
Aeygo Sal
Compact Midface
(just don’t be horsefaced if don’t have ratios to match {no ideal tall skull} )
kind of agree with this one
IF YOU ARE SOFTMAXXED AT 4+ PSL:
Hollow Cheeks
Eye color
Pfl + ipd
water is wet
Also unless you are indian/asian in an all white area PHENO, is not the reason you are an incel.
🤔
MOST UNDERRATED LOOKSMAXXES:
Haircut + overall hair maintenance

just get a haircut every week while Chad:chad: fucks Marla💄 in your favourite movie bro😂:feelswhy:
Brad Pitt Laughing GIF
MOGGED

Drip / fashion sense
😐😑
Getting sunlight and exercise

Bold of you to assume I have a life and don’t gymcel cause I got nothing going on in my life:feelswah:
HAVING A VISION AND FAITH IN SAID VISION
I actually believe in this one unlike most but JFL🤣
Personality /

charisma + (comes with)
Just be like Ted Buddy bro 😎

life MAXXING
just get a life bro😁
Man Body GIF
worked for me:feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Acne Victim
IPD and ESR are non-negotiable traits tbh.

Also, zygos should be in line with the midface length, so someone with a shorter midface won't need as wide of zygos and vice versa. But yeah, midface length and especially midface ratio are hugely overplayed in this forum since most GL faces don't have over 1.0 midface ratio, they just have good FWHR

These can vary a lot from ethnicity too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and lelouch
IPD and ESR are non-negotiable traits tbh.

Also, zygos should be in line with the midface length, so someone with a shorter midface won't need as wide of zygos and vice versa. But yeah, midface length and especially midface ratio are hugely overplayed in this forum since most GL faces don't have over 1.0 midface ratio, they just have good FWHR

These can vary a lot from ethnicity too
close set ipd is such a fucking brutal falio when i think about it

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
close set ipd is such a fucking brutal falio when i think about it
it really is, close-set ipd, pfl, and downward-grown maxilla are the biggest unfixable failos that can completely destroy a face depending on how severe it is

at least for jaw related problems that can destroy a face (gonial angle, bizygo/bigonial, recession etc) you can most of the times fix it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and lelouch
didnt read kys

it really is, close-set ipd, pfl, and downward-grown maxilla are the biggest unfixable failos that can completely destroy a face depending on how severe it is

at least for jaw related problems that can destroy a face (gonial angle, bizygo/bigonial, recession etc) you can most of the times fix it
yeah my maxilla is so fucking weird cause it's recessed but my ramus and jaw width is top tier percentile and gonial angle is ok but it makes me look so fucking wonky in motion and it's impossible for my face to get lean so at this point my strong points just make me look worse lol like a bloated balloon.

very downward grown maxilla is really hard to fix for sure cause mandible and midface is fucked and there's only so much implants you can do without completely ruining natural development harmony

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acne Victim and Deleted member 29581

Yes, I was just speaking with the baseline of averageness.

• +1
yeah my maxilla is so fucking weird cause it's recessed but my ramus and jaw width is top tier percentile and gonial angle is ok but it makes me look so fucking wonky in motion and it's impossible for my face to get lean so at this point my strong points just make me look worse lol like a bloated balloon.
are you asian by any chance?

very downward grown maxilla is really hard to fix for sure cause mandible and midface is fucked and there's only so much implants you can do without completely ruining natural development harmony
yeah, i have this problem. im getting bimax and later on probably implants, but I can't just slap a gigantic wraparound on my jaw and zygos to create width without looking too uncanny

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
are you asian by any chance?

yeah, i have this problem. im getting bimax and later on probably implants, but I can't just slap a gigantic wraparound on my jaw and zygos to create width without looking too uncanny
slav blood:feelswhy:

• So Sad