Here for copers I got back from fucking a posh mtb slag and opened my other phone and…

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken

@ambi thank you bro - let’s see your results now and all we’re htb which I’ve already proven if you look at my posts but I cba posting the girls again.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, bloomercel, mayo mogger and 6 others
Sick of people hating on me when countless users here have proven I destroy tinder. No one hates on the other fags here like pneumo or that clavicular fag.

Fuck off.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Zonar, bloomercel and 4 others
Sick of people hating on me when countless users here have proven I destroy tinder. No one hates on the other fags here like pneumo or that clavicular fag.

Fuck off.
key difference is that pneumo has a attractive face

key difference is that pneumo has a attractive face
Yet I’d do better than him on tinder keep crying bro

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and ambi
I’m very happy for you btw but i thought u were done with tinder after that philosophical thread about how you dont care about “bragging” anymore and you are focusing on yourself now

I’m very happy for you btw but i thought u were done with tinder after that philosophical thread about how you dont care about “bragging” anymore and you are focusing on yourself now
I like making incels like you rage it’s funny

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Zonar, bloomercel, mayo mogger and 4 others
Just wait until he starts doing anal with needles and places a order on a nice car
you keep crying about the car yet all the girls I’ve fucked have just said ‘come over’ the car didn’t even affect it. The last time I ran myself on tinder I didn’t even put a car pic just gym pics and a selfie and I got even better.

Car is cope most girls don’t give a shit about it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, mayo mogger, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
you keep crying about the car yet all the girls I’ve fucked have just said ‘come over’ the car didn’t even affect it. The last time I ran myself on tinder I didn’t even put a car pic just gym pics and a selfie and I got even better.

Car is cope most girls don’t give a shit about it
What are you tagging me for then, im one of the only people here that believe you get sex

What are you tagging me for then, im one of the only people here that believe you get sex
Hating bitch that’s why

• Hmm...
Reactions: ambi
Hating bitch that’s why
Delusional ego trip lmao, if you are slaying good for u, if not you are lying to yourself
My life doesnt change in either scenario

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, butterworld and WishIwasChico
Delusional ego trip lmao, if you are slaying good for u, if not you are lying to yourself
My life doesnt change in either scenario
True tbh

• +1
Reactions: ambi
Alright nigga we get it ur the most handsome man in Chelsea, can a bhai see what u look like fr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, mayo mogger, nope and 2 others
Alright nigga we get it ur the most handsome man in Chelsea, can a bhai see what u look like fr
I’m not claiming to be a chad btw I just hate incels here who say I don’t slay or larp. I say to everyone my face is mtn.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and ambi
Are you of the Indian people/south Asian people?

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and WishIwasChico
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and WishIwasChico

@ambi thank you bro - let’s see your results now and all we’re htb which I’ve already proven if you look at my posts but I cba posting the girls again.

and under what timeframe did those foids match with you?

and under what timeframe did those foids match with you?
Well I went and slayed that girl so it was around 5 hours from like 7pm to midnight

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
Well I went and slayed that girl so it was around 5 hours from like 7pm to midnight
What the actual fuck mirin
But how good looking are those foids?

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
What the actual fuck mirin
But how good looking are those foids?
I’ve posted them before but all legit htb+ I had a model give her number who kept asking me to meet before I deleted my account.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: KIVVV and Xangsane
man how the fuck are you doing so well?

Was it the same one you posted to me ages ago?
Ye I think so idk and Wdym bro I fucked a legit stacylite off tinder like 2 weeks ago.

Idk but no one here will accept I do the best on dating apps here and just calls me a larper it is too funny

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
I’ve posted them before but all legit htb+ I had a model give her number who kept asking me to meet before I deleted my account.
sounds fishy considering that one fat blonde u hooked up with u said was htb

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ambi
Okay. Good results.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Costcosuperstore and WishIwasChico
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and WishIwasChico
Ye I think so idk and Wdym bro I fucked a legit stacylite off tinder like 2 weeks ago.

Idk but no one here will accept I do the best on dating apps here and just calls me a larper it is too funny
do you mind if you please DM me the stacylite?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and WishIwasChico
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Xangsane and WishIwasChico
do you or someone else make tinder experiments of others? i'm shadowbanned

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
?????

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, neverchadlite, bloomercel and 3 others
what do you get from actively using this site? genuine question what are you looking for what are you achieving from posting your tinder likes on an incel forum?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and ambi
what do you get from actively using this site? genuine question what are you looking for what are you achieving from posting your tinder likes on an incel forum?
it’s a part of his self-finding journey

• JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite, bloomercel and Costcosuperstore
I should have mentioned OP as a candidate for being one of the biggest chads on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Aladin

• +1
I should have mentioned OP as a candidate for being one of the biggest chads on this forum.
Ye you should have Nigga it’s about time people gave me my respect

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Aladin

Based

Thanks for making me feel suicidal wishiwaschico bhai

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back