here is a actual incel trait

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

uhh okay
you dont have the motivation to do anything. You cant watch a movie, listen to a song, get up to go mow the lawn, because your heart is so full of anger/jealousy/betrayal thats it distracting

Some self proclaimed incel talked to me and he made music in fl studio(impossible for me), guess what? he was a chadlite potential larper

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Carbine and BrutalMogger
im incel

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
By your standards I'm a larp, I'm often consumed by envy I mean how can I not be ya know, I see a chadlite with 3 girls on the internet and all I can think its what did I ever do to all of you niggas man, but I still have hobbies nigga I collect rocks and I feel good doing it

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
By your standards I'm a larp, I'm often consumed by envy I mean how can I not be ya know, I see a chadlite with 3 girls on the internet and all I can think its what did I ever do to all of you niggas man, but I still have hobbies nigga I collect rocks and I feel good doing it
I have hobbies too but I got adhd from being truecel

• +1
Reactions: Carbine
Nah I have motivation to do stuff but I am an incel

• +1
Reactions: Carbine and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
Nah I have motivation to do stuff but I am an incel
Its okay. I understood that you can have some incel trait but not every other. Like some incels are delusional and some are not

• +1
Reactions: ey88
I’d argue that taking the time to type all this shit out has a higher chance of predicting that you’re an incel

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back