Here is a blackpill for you to swallow

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
You get off by talking shit about others, but deep down you know you’re just a loser who is coping and projecting all along.

You have no friends, no wife/girlfriend, unemployed, your parents are ashamed of you and you’re family doesn’t ask for you.

You’re on an obscure forum and try to put your misery onto others as a coping mechanism for your miserable life.

You have a big mouth on here, but in real life you would look down when you see me, stutter and call me sir.

Do better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi, autistic_tendencies, piec and 6 others
moreroidsmorefoids would’ve been a better name

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: twojei, bloomercel, Autismcel and 21 others
who hurt you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, PRIEST Sv3rige, The Grinch and 7 others
Ok, now change your custom title to: Known as that "faggot"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevercoping, piec, PRIEST Sv3rige and 10 others
who hurt you
No one, i’m 24 years old and I have been through many struggles in my life and i’m still standing and progressing.

I don’t stagnate, i only progress.
I never give up even though i’ve been through the hardest things in life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: topgrey, piec, future slavic chad and 1 other person
No one, i’m 24 years old and I have been through many struggles in my life and i’m still standing and progressing.

ADONISSS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: topgrey, piec, moredatesmorerapes and 7 others

IMG 8429

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi, piec, PRIEST Sv3rige and 9 others
You get off by talking shit about others, but deep down you know you’re just a loser who is coping and projecting all along.

You have no friends, no wife/girlfriend, unemployed, your parents are ashamed of you and you’re family doesn’t ask for you.

You’re on an obscure forum and try to put your misery onto others as a coping mechanism for your miserable life.

You have a big mouth on here, but in real life you would look down when you see me, stutter and call me sir.

Do better.
Dnrd and tales from the slumb’s interent cafe’s. All typed on the only functioning computer from the early 2000s in the heart Numbia.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige, Moggkrates, Litekiller11 and 4 others
Even if the intent was similarly purposeful, and it's doubtful, I don't know what these threads are for.

i'd spit on you irl lil bro
You both lack height and size and that’s why you ended up on here. I’m able to pick you up with both hands and crush your skull against the ground and you’ll start bleeding from your ears and nose.

Know your place in hierarchy and be respectful to your superiors. Never try to talk to me like that again you dysgenic.

• JFL
Reactions: Litekiller11 and piec

Do better.

You both lack height and size and that’s why you ended up on here. I’m able to pick you up with both hands and crush your skull against the ground and you’ll start bleeding from your ears and nose.

Know your place in hierarchy and be respectful to your superiors. Never try to talk to me like that again you dysgenic.
I wouldn't even need to fight you

you couldn't even make it up some stairs without running out of breathe, I know your kind. Steroid users never train cardio, your ass would be out of breath after one punch

I wouldn't even need to fight you
There wouldn’t be a fight. It’s just that you’ll get obliterated.
you couldn't even make it up some stairs without running out of breathe, I know your kind. Steroid users never train cardio, your ass would be out of breath after one punch
unfortunately for you i’m not a steroid user.

Stop trying.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
  • +1
Reactions: piec and moredatesmorerapes
Bro, who hurt bro? 💀

nigger thinks hes fucking batman or something lmao nigger its the fucking internet no one cares lil bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, The Grinch and moreroidsmoredates
big boy on the internet as always, couldn’t care less.
Everyone is hating on you and disrespecting you on your own thread and you’re replying to everyone in anger. lol, you’re literally mad

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Everyone is hating on you and disrespecting you on your own thread and you’re replying to everyone in anger. lol, you’re literally mad

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
You really think I care about some incels disrespecting me? These things only happen on the internet. As I said, couldn’t care less.

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch

Do better.
I know I'm a loser fella

Do better.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel

I was agreeing with you up until this point

Do better.
I'd take a big fat diarrhea explosion on your face IRL.

I was agreeing with you up until this point

I'd take a big fat diarrhea explosion on your face IRL.
Your ego just couldn’t handle it.

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi