Here is how bad you would get mogged in the Netherlands at 6'1

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂

joe fazer (not the youtuber but his friend in the video) is a confirmed 6'1 and he was getting almost heightmatched by the females. The workers at random restaurants were the same height as him. And 6'6 mfs would be everywhere. If you travelled to netherlands without lifts and ll u would rope. The only reason it isnt that brutal is because joe fazer is good looking

Attachments

• 1693442689436.png
    1693442689436.png
    46.1 KB · Views: 0

Seems like you'd be fine at 6'1

• +1
Reactions: actualunderstander
Nigger just stfu
Everything is so fuckin exaggerated here
I'm almost 6'4 and second tallest in my class of 94 ( not in Netherlands but avg is 5'10) , I can go on days/weeks without seeing anyone taller than me
Hindus believe avg height for muh whites is 6'2 with 5 psl face and 21 inch wide shoulders when it's literally 5'9

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, Elvisandreaa, kuroro and 15 others
I saw a vid of his and everybody was joe's exact height or taller. Some foids were a bit under him so I would say 6'4 is the safe zone.

Nigger just stfu
I'm almost 6'4 and second tallest in my class of 94 ( not in Netherlands but avg is 5'10) , I can go on days/weeks without seeing anyone taller than me
Hindus believe avg height for muh whites is 6'2 with 5 psl face and 21 inch wide shoulders when it's literally 5'9

• +1
Reactions: Detective and 5.5psl
I want to piss in the holland cheese to make it more yellow

• JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain
Nigger just stfu
Yep, sounds pretty accurate

5AC447FC 5206 4236 A742 0CE83BCAF288

And most are living in tamil naldu anyways so I’m not really sure why they care about the Netherlands

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 32094, 5.5psl and 1 other person

joe fazer (not the youtuber but his friend in the video) is a confirmed 6'1 and he was getting almost heightmatched by the females. The workers at random restaurants were the same height as him. And 6'6 mfs would be everywhere. If you travelled to netherlands without lifts and ll u would rope. The only reason it isnt that brutal is because joe fazer is good looking
View attachment 2409098

Idk hes kind of voicecel

Women there are probably high T and want shorter men JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Anonymous Member, SurgeryEnjoyer and 5.5psl

View attachment 2409098

keep stealing my ideas deserves a ban