Here is how my second date with old itis went:

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
This was back in winter of 2020 btw, when i had no idea of how evil women can be and i was also at a much much better mental state.

15 minutes before the date, she begins texting me asking me if im coming. We texted a bit till she showed up. She was smiling but seemed a bit shy (no other girl i met was smiling when they saw me btw).

We walked for a bit, she would open up about her personal life, telling me about her friends and i got scared because i had no friends or personal life. She told me she would have taken me out for a drink but was too early and ofc i was too scared to suggest doing so.

Ayway, we go to place and we order something to eat and drink. Out of the blue she starts complaining about politics and transportation, really asinine stuff tbh ngl, didnt see it coming. Afterwards she tells me that the meaning of life is an illusion and tht life has no meaning and i was really scared again because i didnt know how to respond.

So i suggested going for a walk because people began starring at us and i was feeling like a cuck. She was rly moody when we were walking, we were talking but she wasnt escalating like i expected her too. She told me about how she used to party in college and for like the 5th time, i was too scared to start the "talk" with her.

I think eventually she started getting annoyed at me talking about autistic shit like education and video games. Despite that she was still rly patient with me. At one point she kinda softened a bit because i told her something she found funny but i was too scared to make a move on her.

Evnetually we parted ways. I texted her later in the night, sending some autistic/creepy messages, and she got worried and asked me what the fuck i was trying to say. Eventually i told her i had a good time with her and she was like "aaaaa ok" (because she knew i was just acting nice to get in her panties).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, PlayersGetPlayed and NoLongerHuman
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Apparition
how do you have so many oneitits btw nigga has there not been even one foid that had reciprocated feelings for you

• So Sad
  • JFL
You were almost more retarded than me.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
how do you have so many oneitits btw nigga has there not been even one foid that had reciprocated feelings for you
this girl at least saw me as a friend/simp and would have kept me around if i wasnt retarded. i wasnt gonna fuck her ever but at least i could have some kind of relationship with a woman :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and NoLongerHuman
this girl at least saw me as a friend/simp and would have kept me around if i wasnt retarded. i wasnt gonna fuck her ever but at least i could have some kind of relationship with a woman :feelsbadman:
how autistic are you, being friends with women isnt that hard especially if you mog them

• JFL
any particular part you have in mind?
I could have had more social networks if I had not been a retard i.e. straightforward.
A trivial example is that I once dumped a girl while I was out with her because they had set up the situation and I didn't like her.

• Woah
  • JFL
how autistic are you, being friends with women isnt that hard especially if you mog them
1.i was at best looksmatched with her
2.my other oneitis mogged me to self harm
3.most women dont need male friends

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and PlayersGetPlayed
I could have had more social networks if I had not been a retard i.e. straightforward.
A trivial example is that I once dumped a girl while I was out with her because they had set up the situation and I didn't like her.
why did you say that i was "almost" as retarded as you were? which part do you think i fucked up the most?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
why did you say that i was "almost" as retarded as you were? which part do you think i fucked up the most?
In general, specifically the fear of doing something
From what you say, she didn't seem ready to tear you apart if you did something wrong

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
She went easy on you you should be grateful that she didnt brutally cuck you

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
She went easy on you you should be grateful that she didnt brutally cuck you
i am gratefu tbh ngl. after all this time, i realized she wasnt that bad at all and women can do much worse than just not giving you poon.

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
In general, specifically the fear of doing something
lets see: too scared to suggest going for drinks, too scared to talk sex with her, too scared to make a move on her. too much fear lol

she didn't seem ready to tear you apart if you did something wrong
sadly the next girl wouldnt be so merciful as she was, very ready :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar