Reactions: ascension, watah, virgin and 10 others
Ultra12

this is called "the turkmenistani mindset"

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and sb23
i am so sorry for you nigger-kun

YOU STILL HERE !!!
gon GIF

What was the point of this? Releasing stress? I can understand, somewhat. But my gut says something else. You ejaculated you sick fuck, didn't you? This is how you get off, uh? Smh.

Inspires me to write a new villain character—The Vitiate. Ugh. So when he cries, the tears are poisonous gases. Everyone around him becomes paralyzed. They drop like potato sacks.

I delivered pizzas many moons ago. I liked that fucking job. The fuck you're whining about? Do you know how many people are out there who would love to deliver pizzas but can't due to legal issues or not able due to location?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, watah, Kanye West's Cousin and 3 others
Dnhr

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
What's this, a monologue from a movie?

What was the point of this? Releasing stress? I can understand, somewhat. But my gut says something else. You ejaculated you sick fuck, didn't you? This is how you get off, uh? Smh.

Inspires me to write a new villain character—The Vitiate. Ugh. So when he cries, the tears are poisonous gases. Everyone around him becomes paralyzed. They drop like potato sacks.

I delivered pizzas many moons ago. I liked that fucking job. The fuck you're whining about? Do you know how many people are out there who would love to deliver pizzas but can't due to legal issues or not able due to location?
Fuck off with this be grateful bullshit

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and Deleted member 87075
Just put my Pizza in the bag nigga nobody cares

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, ascension and BigJimsWornOutTires
Yeah truth does hurt, ok now don’t argue
That attitude fucks you. Change it. Become one with the human race. Compassion (for others) and understanding of differences, respecting that too. You need to lose the fucking attitude and work from there.

That attitude fucks you. Change it. Become one with the human race. Compassion (for others) and understanding of differences, respecting that too. You need to lose the fucking attitude and work from there.
You do actually.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
i listen to what you said but i dont remember jack shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Gonthar
Chad after he has to work 10minutes overtime:
This is Op btw
IMG 1983

IMG 1984