his diet was cocaine methamphetamine trenbolone enanthate and candy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, greywind, primqwe and 8 others
just have good genetics theory :eek:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, try2beme and AustinCutler
he was born on a farm which may have contributed to his height and facial development

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, DeadTrees, billymidnight and 2 others
True imo tren played a HUGE role in his facial development thats 100% right

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, descension and asdvek
stamped envelope
my fav snack

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, TechnoBoss, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
he was born on a farm which may have contributed to his height and facial development
Nope pal

He looked like shit with no bones at the age of 18, then suddenly in one year he gets slayer bones, that's tren

• +1
Reactions: primqwe and AustinCutler
he never did tren the only drug he ever did was coke

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
Nope pal

He looked like shit with no bones at the age of 18, then suddenly in one year he gets slayer bones, that's tren
really? i've heard mixture of "bro he was born on a farm and his family had natural organic foods" and "oh bro he used tren- which i think is true"

No he fucking did tren

And meth too which probably contributed to his leanness he was at sub %10 bf

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler
really? i've heard mixture of "bro he was born on a farm and his family had natural organic foods" and "oh bro he used tren- which i think is true"
It's confirmed he used tren

1. 1950 ng/dl test (off cycle, like off cycle for a few weeks, test amount makes sense)
2. Tren vials on his personal stuff
3. Bodybuilder cousins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Willmogulater, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
No he fucking did tren

And meth too which probably contributed to his leanness he was at sub %10 bf
you just want to cope cause you can't accept the fact that he had an utter shit lifestyle and still developed properly

• +1
Reactions: primqwe and DeadTrees
Cope he did tren thats 100% fact he had a bodybuilder cousine as well
Nope pal

yes, people are talking without knowing how he looked like he had no bones at the age of 19 as well he started tren and looked like a drug addict mogger when they got him at the age of 25

• +1
Reactions: asdvek

1. 1950 ng/dl test (off cycle, like off cycle for a few weeks, test amount makes sense)
3. Bodybuilder cousins
what about his childhood? what was that like and what did he grow up eating?

what about his childhood? what was that like and what did he grow up eating?
No sleep, extreme amounts of cortisol stress, shit diet. That's why he looked like shit, then used tren

IMG 20240723 120119
IMG 20240723 120133

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, DeadTrees, PsychoDsk and 3 others
No sleep, extreme amounts of cortisol stress, shit diet. That's why he looked like shit, then used tren
makes sense tbf, is there a pic of him at 18?

• +1

Attachments

• IMG_9893.jpeg
    IMG_9893.jpeg
    52.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9894.jpeg
    IMG_9894.jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1

3. Bodybuilder cousins
Me when I spread misinformation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, K1ng N0th1ng, serialcoper and 1 other person
Nope pal

here is richard before he left his family at 18-19 he clearly had a better more nourished enviroenment then ppl claim,already 6'2 bones fully developed and the worst proof,hes a relative he has with just as prominetn bones,purely genes saying he got this from roids is crazy
this was his niece,identical bone structure

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Cope he did tren thats 100% fact he had a bodybuilder cousine as well

yes, people are talking without knowing how he looked like he had no bones at the age of 19 as well he started tren and looked like a drug addict mogger when they got him at the age of 25
yeah no it's called being a late bloomer. He always had good FWG even at 18, which was before he had better bone development at 22

Last edited:
yeah no it's called being a late bloomer. He always had good FWG even at 18, which was before he had better none development at 22
he wasn't a late bloomer, he had already had his adult height by 18

you just want to cope cause you can't accept the fact that he had an utter shit lifestyle and still developed properly
Pal, there was legit a tren vial in his personal stuff.
View attachment 3046823 here is richard before he left his family at 18-19 he clearly had a better more nourished enviroenment then ppl claim,already 6'2 bones fully developed and the worst proof,hes a relative he has with just as prominetn bones,purely genes saying he got this from roids is crazyView attachment 3046829 this was his niece,identical bone structure
Dumb Nigger he fucking had a Tren vial
Me when I spread misinformation
He had a tren vial you fucking dumb NIGGER

• +1
yeah no it's called being a late bloomer. He always had good FWG even at 18, which was before he had better none development at 22
Buddy, when they caughg him the officets told him his testosterone was insanely high , so high that u cant reach normally even with perfect diet, sleep etc …. Its nothing special doing tren, it was easily accessable back then plus wasnt as harmful as it is now

Were you there?

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper

Idk why is it so hard to believe EVEN WHEN ITS CONFIRMED JFL that he used tren

• +1
Diet is gigacope, its all about genetics, how are we still discussing this after 6 years of .org

You fucking DUMB NIGGER there was a pic of his personal stuff and it was a fucking TRENBOLONE ENANTHATE vial
Source: Indians

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969 and K1ng N0th1ng

Naw he told me he smoked malboro lites to become low inhib

• +1
You fucking DUMB NIGGER there was a pic of his personal stuff and it was a fucking TRENBOLONE ENANTHATE vial
Literally my guy died at the age of 5x (maybe 52) because all the effects from the drugs plus tren plus yea he injected meth+alcohol did insane stuffs, tren is NOTHING compared to the amount of drugs

• +1
lmao no, you people believe anything look at that photo he's only about 2 inches taller than his father
yes, he probably grew an inch or something, doesn't look too crazy to me

Yea nigga you srsly think he went killing and rapeing while eating and sleeping like shit?
Lol he was on crazy roids.
Was in his personal stuff and I don’t feel like searching for the evidence so kys and suck my cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, AustinCutler, asdvek and 1 other person
Yea nigga you srsly think he went killing and rapeing while eating and sleeping like shit?
Was in his personal stuff and I don’t feel like searching for the evidence so kys and suck my cock
But bodybuilders who take rooids look gay

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969 and Willmogulater
he only reportedly did cocaine you coping nigger. Just accept the fact that he developed better than you while having a shitty lifestyle. You niggers will find any way to not accept this fact

• +1
Reactions: ramirezfanboy and Willmogulater
he only reportedly did cocaine you coping nigger. Just accept the fact that he developed better than you while having a shitty lifestyle. You niggers will find any way to not accept this fact
Screenshot 20240723 163338 Chrome

jfl i cant imagine ramirez injecting into his body

• +1
View attachment 3046823 here is richard before he left his family at 18-19 he clearly had a better more nourished enviroenment then ppl claim,already 6'2 bones fully developed and the worst proof,hes a relative he has with just as prominetn bones,purely genes saying he got this from roids is crazyView attachment 3046829 this was his niece,identical bone structure
Insane bone structure :oops:

nigga that's a prison list, in prison all u can buy is snacks, u don't have a fridge in ur cell