Here is something for you bonified autists to feast on. Is this guy a Chad?

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
So Wheat Waffles listed him as a Chad and I'm beginning to notice long midfaces aren't too flattering when it comes to mugshots, despite all other features, ratios and proportions being on-point. Messes with harmony.

eba711abfd6ba5295306624f54502685.png

Now he does have a long midface which stands out a lot.

Fabian Arnold

Fabian Arnold - CM | Model Agency

Here you could argue he is a very cute good looking pretty boy normie that has insane niche appeal

Again here the same thing

Fabian Arnold - Age, Family, Bio | Famous Birthdays

But then in other photos you can see the appeal:

Fabian Arnold | Model, Good looking men, Cute guys

CALLAS wagner on Twitter: "@beauvoir_paul VERY SWEET, CUTE, VERY YOUNG --  FABIAN ARNOLD. https://t.co/tsULSD46Pm" / Twitter

Facial averageness, cute eye-area and above-average jaw, cheekbones, palate etc.

Fabian Arnold By Ron Flieger Vanity Teen 虚荣青年 Lifestyle & New Faces Magazine

Then you see undoubted Chad

And then we're back to he a good looking normie?

DT Model Management - Fabian Arnold

Fact he is a model and popular over social media shows he is probably Chad though. A large group of female's responses are the best studies that we can use.

He off-sets the long midface enough and I can see him having a lot of cute/pretty boy appeal to JBs etc. Tall with strong jaw and a lot of feminine/innocent features.

Soft Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing, WhiteGoodman and Deleted member 3946
Coloring+averageness pill. Looks like boyfriend material type of guy.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, WhiteGoodman and MakinItHappenReturn
Soft Chadlite

Chadlite is Chad so he is a Chad.

Most Chads are Chadlites. There are barely any actual Chads.

What do you mean in soft though? Because he has bones? Do you mean 'soft' features?

Chadlite is Chad so he is a Chad.

Most Chads are Chadlites. There are barely any actual Chads.

What do you mean in soft though? Because he has bones? Do you mean 'soft' features?
Soft chadlite as in barely chadlite aesthetically. Very high appeal tho cuz he looks friendly but hot.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
Soft chadlite as in barely chadlite aesthetically. Very high appeal tho cuz he looks friendly but hot.

Yeah. That was my appeal in my late teens and early 20s tbh

Professional DSLR angle fraud.

Make a picture of him with regular iphone camera and he will look like HTN.

His eye area is, while not terrible, but very weak, looks too submissive with the eye shape. Looks like soft puppy eyes. Not very masc and dominant.

To break down the eye failos: vertically long and horizontally short to average length. Quite some visible UEE. Neutral Canthal Tilt- ideally outter corners of the eyes schould be higher than inner corners.

NExt thing is- inner corners of the eyes are neutral (flat), ideally they should tilt downwards.

Other failos- small skull, short chin (weak mandible). etc. He looks appealing yes, but not a Chadlite. Despite his physique with decent muscle insertions, he looks zero threatening and twinkish. I would fight him with my 25% bodyfat any day of the week even if he was same height as me. Dudes with small skull are naturally zero threatening, if you manage to hit them hard 1 time, they will go down fast. Small skulls cant absorb punches that well.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and Deleted member 16989
hes a very good looking person with one slightly poor feature - his weak lower third. would you agree?

His eye area is, while not terrible, but very weak, looks too submissive with the eye shape. Looks like soft puppy eyes. Not very masc and dominant.

But we know that this type of eye-area has A LOT of niche appeal bro.

He doesn't have prey eyes just because he doesn't have hunter.

I disagree- his eye area is very pretty boy like. Hunter eyes and a steep brow ridge wouldnt suit his pheno so much

This is a good example of where this site can fall short in terms of rating people- too much focus on individual features and ignoring harmony and how the whole face comes together

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
chad in the pic wheat waffles used, in most others chad-lite.

@itsOVER speak up you cuck

hes a very good looking person with one slightly poor feature - his weak lower third. would you agree?

No his lower-third is his strength

His weakness is midface ratio being long

And it's not slight at all

Eye-area, Jaw and Midface are the big 3

@StrangerDanger @gamma @reptiles @Preston

All your takes boys

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger

He looks worse live than in pictures.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061

Im not saying it is not appealing, but it doesnt stand out too. He looks very high trust and actually soft/submissive. Some women might be into that.

To me- that eye area reminds me of the innocent puppy eyes look.

I only argued that he is not a full blown Chadlite. Imo he is a htn and we need to understand that those pictures are cherrypicked best pictures from his photoshoot. IF someone made a picture with an iphone camera, he would look like HTN at most, not a Chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Im not saying it is not appealing, but it doesnt stand out too. He looks very high trust and actually soft/submissive. Some women might be into that.

I only argued that he is not a full blown Chadlite. Imo he is a htn and we need to understand that those pictures are cherrypicked best pictures from his photoshoot. IF someone made a picture with an iphone camera, he would look like HTN at most, not a Chadlite.
Yes. His eyes are big and IPD not very good.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 5061

Yeah.

He is Chad to girls under 23 right? We can agree on that.

Also 6'4 which is very rare. You rarely see a guy with these soft features standing in at 6'4 so it is probably more striking.

Chad to girls under 23 and good looking normie to 24 and above. As a ball-park estimate.

View attachment 1485602
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: JFL at the leves of fraud with professional DSLR and anglefrauding.

WTF is that fraud lol. Straight thick and low set eyebrows in pictures. In motion he has MCDonalds shaped high set and thin eyebrows, with gigacuck tier puppy eyes and giga UEE.

JFL- just shows how accurately I can break down aesthetics, esp. when ppl use anglefraud etc.

Thanks for posting the 2 examples fam, it just shows how much ppl fraud on pictures these days, which is sad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16989
No his lower-third is his strength

His weakness is midface ratio being long

And it's not slight at all

Eye-area, Jaw and Midface are the big 3
but does his chin being small not make his midface appear longer? Or am I thinking of it all wrtong

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: JFL at the leves of fraud with professional DSLR and anglefrauding.

WTF is that fraud lol. Straight thick eyebrows in pictures. In motion he has MCDonalds shaped high set and thin eyebrows, with gigacuck tier puppy eyes.

JFL- just shows how accurately I can break down aesthetics, esp. when ppl use anglefraud etc.

Thanks for posting the 2 examples fam, it just shows how much ppl fraud on pictures these days.
Its very common them to fraud and even edit pictures to look insane. We should never rate people based on professional pictures.

View attachment 1485602

You do this all the time and cherry-pick photographs that suit your narrative.

Also big eyes work in your favour positively, IF, they are wide too and his are.

I guarantee you if you asked 1,000 girls under 24 what they thought of this guy in terms of attractive the vast majority would say; 'oh he is cute' and then if you asked, what do you find cute about him, they'd say; 'his eyes'.

You are evaluating as an autist that isn't applying context and harmony. Science only works if HARMONY is applied when it comes to facial aesthetics.

WTF is that fraud lol. Straight thick and low set eyebrows in pictures. In motion he has MCDonalds shaped high set and thin eyebrows, with gigacuck tier puppy eyes and giga UEE.

Thanks for posting the 2 examples fam, it just shows how much ppl fraud on pictures these days, which is sad.

Ngl you are being stupid in using an iPhone selfie camera as a reference point for somebody's true looks-value

806a46255401356540843bf0f3755e99

You do this all the time and cherry-pick photographs that suit your narrative.

Also big eyes work in your favour positively, IF, they are wide too and his are.

I guarantee you if you asked 1,000 girls under 24 what they thought of this guy in terms of attractive the vast majority would say; 'oh he is cute' and then if you asked, what do you find cute about him, they'd say; 'his eyes'.

You are evaluating as an autist that isn't applying context and harmony. Science only works if HARMONY is applied when it comes to facial aesthetics.
Not the point dude. He just looks worse off irl than in those pics. They are heavily edited.

• +1
Its very common them to fraud and even edit pictures to look insane. We should never rate people based on professional pictures.
Bro- you drop legit truth bombs. Yes thats exactly why we cant judge anyone by pictures. Especially women, especially on dating apps. Ive seen it all- front picture on Tinder looks like Stacylite almost, then you look at other pictures and she looks like a landwhale. Im sitting there like- in what world does she think that the filtered first picture doesnt look like a completely different person and extremely obviously frauded when you look at the other pictures.

The leves of delusion and fraud these days are insane.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 16989
Not the point dude. He just looks worse off irl than in those pics. They are heavily edited.

You are just using the things I say now: 'heavily edited' :ROFLMAO:

Do you have your own personality dude?

You are ready to use candids using camera equipment to evaluate looks, but you aren't ready to use pictures that he poses for taken by a professional to evaluate his looks.

Candids using shit camera equipment = IRL accuracy

Professionally taken shots using model poses = IRL inaccuracy

Flawed and very low IQ

Bro- you drop legit truth bombs. Yes thats exactly why we cant judge anyone by pictures. Especially women, especially on dating apps. Ive seen it all- front picture on Tinder looks like Stacylite almost, then you look at other pictures and she looks like a landwhale. Im sitting there like- in what world does she think that the filtered first picture doesnt look like a completely different person and extremely obviously frauded when you look at the other pictures.

The leves of delusion and fraud these days are insane.

So we shouldn't judge anyone by professional pictures but WE SHOULD judge everyone by selfie cameras taken by an iPhone?

Lol is this serious bro?

Professional photos are inaccurate, but selfie photos are inaccurate. Why does the selfie photo act as a more reliable guide? Because it emphasises flaws? Even exaggerates them? To an extent where 3D reality doesn't agree?

Without professional editing, angles, and squintmaxxing no, but he has a face very suited for frauding

• +1
His girlfriend btw

Alexa Breit
Alexa Breit [irtr] : r/BeautifulFemales

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and DivineBeing
  • JFL
Reactions: Hueless and RoundHouse
i can guarantee you he's 6'3+

and HTN face

the 6'3 made the difference if anything to get that kind of GF

heightpileld again
He's frauding 6', he's 5'10 irl :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing and Deleted member 5061
So we shouldn't judge anyone by professional pictures but WE SHOULD judge everyone by selfie cameras taken by an iPhone?

Lol is this serious bro?

Professional photos are inaccurate, but selfie photos are inaccurate. Why does the selfie photo act as a more reliable guide? Because it emphasises flaws? Even exaggerates them? To an extent where 3D reality doesn't agree?
Nono, you mistake something. I never said a "selfie" camera, I said make a picture of someone with an iPhone.

I would never judge anyone by a selfie camera, because I know how much lens distortion there is introduced at that short focal distance.

But- if someone gets photographed with the back camera of a recent iPhone from 2 meters distance- thats a very accurate representation of how someone looks irl.

With professional dslrs it is possible to make ppl look much better than they do IRL. Thats a known thing. By adjusting the exposure it is possible to make their skin look healthier and more evenly colored etc. There are all sorts of trickery to make ppl look better with a DSLR. With iPhone camera not so much (much less options to improve the looks of a person than with a professional DSLR, unless filters are used).

In my opinion we need to make a distinction.
There is “beauty” and there is “subconscious attraction”

What do I mean by that?
I’ve always noticed certain “patterns” in my life when I was around females.
They would define somebody as good looking (guys with longer midface for example but still looking good, like the guy in the post) but then they would have a maybe even less attractive BUT short face boyfriend.

Of course this is ON AVERAGE, you still have good looking longer face guys hanging out with stacies, but on average they are less.

i can guarantee you he's 6'3+

and HTN face

the 6'3 made the difference if anything to get that kind of GF

heightpileld again

Yes you are right. 6'4

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
He's frauding 6', he's 5'10 irl :feelskek:
he looks 6'3

only thing thAT MATTERA

i look 5'6 in my modelling shots

im 5'10 and lost 50% of tinder match volume when i posted my full body pic

its a joke

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Mr. and Mrs. Fraud.

Makeupmaxxed and cherrypicked photos. Strip down her makeup and she looks like a low tier becky.
Are you serious? I would date this low tier Becky then 😆

Mr. and Mrs. Fraud.

Makeupmaxxed and cherrypicked photos. Strip down her makeup and she looks like a low tier becky.
Also classic social status induced relationship as they’re prolly both in the same modeling circles

• +1
Also it’s spelled bona fide not bonified

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless and DivineBeing
You are just using the things I say now: 'heavily edited' :ROFLMAO:

Do you have your own personality dude?

You are ready to use candids using camera equipment to evaluate looks, but you aren't ready to use pictures that he poses for taken by a professional to evaluate his looks.

Candids using shit camera equipment = IRL accuracy

Professionally taken shots using model poses = IRL inaccuracy

Flawed and very low IQ
This guy literally expose Photoshop frauders. toni mahfud literally take photos with his fake blue eyes and edit them in Photoshop to look more natural. Its very common in the industry to fraud models..

Last edited:
  • +1
But- if someone gets photographed with the back camera of a recent iPhone from 2 meters distance- thats a very accurate representation of how someone looks irl.

Here is an answer given by an oil painter and portrait painter which makes me VERY skeptical of what you say here:

'As an oil painter and portrait painter I have had to work from photos for decades. I try to paint as much from life as possible. The camera eye CANNOT see what the human eye and brain can. It sees far less color and less distinction between values (dark to light), and cannot see edges and detail as clearly as the human eye can.. And as Daniel said, the curvature of the lens distorts facial features: length of noses, chins, foreheads, size of ears, hair mass, etc. As a rule we will not take or use photos for proportion that were shot from less than 10 feet from the model. Photos actually lie so bad that an oil painter who relies heavily on photos must return to the live model for practice pretty often, so they don't lose the ability correct or make up for the lies that photos constantly tell. The mirror is what you look like --- but in reverse. Thank you, Daniel.'

Here is another one given by an expert in photography:

'In my experience, the main reason for the difference between our true image and the photographic image is the lens. Most lenses distort the image, and this distortion is extreme in cheap cameras or mobile phone cameras. This distortion allows for a more panoramic view, but you pay the price of distorting the image. Some people will look good because the distorted version of their image results in an appealing image. It is still distorted and far removed from the original, but it just so happens that the distortion is pleasing to the eye. Cases where someone complains that they look bad in photographs or that they are not photogenic is usually because their distorted image is not appealing to the eye. To prove this is true, you can use a lens with very little distortion, such as the Canon 85mm f/1.2L. The closer the number is to 1, the less distortion you get. In this case the lens has a value of 1.2, very close to 1, and it’s a lens especially thought for portraiture. The only problem is that such a lens costs in the region of $2000. That is only for the lens. You need a good camera to attach it to.

Then there is a secondary source of distortion which is worth mentioning, which are the flash lights on cheap cameras or mobile phones. They are completely wrong in the sense that they project frontal light, which results in squashing the image like pancake. Again, some people’s faces when distorted in this way result in a not too displeasing image. Lighting properly a face to take a photograph is an art unto itself, not to be left in the hands of instagrammers or other people armed with a mobile phone and a flash.'

All the evidence points to it being the other way around and that actually DSLRs are the most accurate cameras you can get and that EVERY photograph taken by ANY camera is going to create some level of distortion and it's all about whether the distortion YOU have looks good.

• +1
Are you serious? I would date this low tier Becky then 😆
I mean pay close attention to those picture on the first she barely resembles the same person that is on the 2nd picture.

Thats another fraud Ive noticed with women, when they hold the selfie cam really close to their head, it kinda improves their facial features, the angle itself kinda balanced the ratios better, or whatever it is, but many seem to look better on very close selfie pics than on 2 meter distance pics.

Also the selfie pic is most likely filtered heavily.

On the first picture, which is a further distance, she doesnt look any special. There are dozuens of better looking girls on my local tinder. Well at least their photos look better, but you never know what is frauded and what is not.

nigga get that fucking LL ASAP

its always the heightpill

never seen a 5'10 chad with models in my whole life

always see 6'3 HTNs with models
Models are too short for manlets.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Here is an answer given by an oil painter and portrait painter which makes me VERY skeptical of what you say here:

'As an oil painter and portrait painter I have had to work from photos for decades. I try to paint as much from life as possible. The camera eye CANNOT see what the human eye and brain can. It sees far less color and less distinction between values (dark to light), and cannot see edges and detail as clearly as the human eye can.. And as Daniel said, the curvature of the lens distorts facial features: length of noses, chins, foreheads, size of ears, hair mass, etc. As a rule we will not take or use photos for proportion that were shot from less than 10 feet from the model. Photos actually lie so bad that an oil painter who relies heavily on photos must return to the live model for practice pretty often, so they don't lose the ability correct or make up for the lies that photos constantly tell. The mirror is what you look like --- but in reverse. Thank you, Daniel.'

Here is another one given by an expert in photography:

'In my experience, the main reason for the difference between our true image and the photographic image is the lens. Most lenses distort the image, and this distortion is extreme in cheap cameras or mobile phone cameras. This distortion allows for a more panoramic view, but you pay the price of distorting the image. Some people will look good because the distorted version of their image results in an appealing image. It is still distorted and far removed from the original, but it just so happens that the distortion is pleasing to the eye. Cases where someone complains that they look bad in photographs or that they are not photogenic is usually because their distorted image is not appealing to the eye. To prove this is true, you can use a lens with very little distortion, such as the Canon 85mm f/1.2L. The closer the number is to 1, the less distortion you get. In this case the lens has a value of 1.2, very close to 1, and it’s a lens especially thought for portraiture. The only problem is that such a lens costs in the region of $2000. That is only for the lens. You need a good camera to attach it to.

Then there is a secondary source of distortion which is worth mentioning, which are the flash lights on cheap cameras or mobile phones. They are completely wrong in the sense that they project frontal light, which results in squashing the image like pancake. Again, some people’s faces when distorted in this way result in a not too displeasing image. Lighting properly a face to take a photograph is an art unto itself, not to be left in the hands of instagrammers or other people armed with a mobile phone and a flash.'

All the evidence points to it being the other way around and that actually DSLRs are the most accurate cameras you can get and that EVERY photograph taken by ANY camera is going to create some level of distortion and it's all about whether the distortion YOU have looks good.

Im not arguing against that I agree with most of those quotes. But in my own experience, Ive seen professional DSLR pictures of people that looked waaaaay better than they do in reality. I havent seen much of the same on pictures made with smartphones, unless they were enhanced by filters afterwards.

I absolutely agree that most people look better irl and in motion than on pictures. Some people arent photogenic, but still look rather handsome IRL. All of that is legit. I sorta fall into that same category. On pictures, esp. smartphone pics, my features (cheekbones, jaw etc.) looks much softer than they are irl.

Theres a reason why top tier photographers put insane efforts to create good lighting in the studio and use light sources from different angles. Otherwise the facial features arent highlighted properly on the pictures. With proper lighting it is possible to catch more angularity on the 2d picture. Without proper lighting most faces look flat and bland.

Thats why most people look better IRL and in motion (not just a stiff facial expression), because we are actually able to see and process things in 3d.

Thats exactly the reason why forward grown faces look better, because they are more 3dimensional. Compared to average mongol-type faces, which are more flat and 2-dimensional for example.

View attachment 1485602
Imagine a HTN anglemaxxing, lightingmaxxing, faceappmaxxing on tinder to get so many matches on dating apps and the disappointment of the 4/10 becky when she sees a HTN instead of a prettyboy chad.

• +1
Last edited:
Absurd topic. This guy will get 50+ matches a day from 18-25 year olds on any app and most of them will want to meet up.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055